Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the new coke black

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by r00t, Jun 6, 2006.

1. r00t

r00t Member

its coca-cola with coffee in it

[​IMG]

Coca Cola Blak (or Coke Blak) is a new beverage from the Coca-Cola company. It is a mix of the Coke taste you know with the taste of coffee. Coca Cola Black (Coke Black) is a soda, carbonated beverage targetted at the adult beverage consumer. This is a quote from the press release regarding the new Coke Black (Coca-Cola Black) product:
    Coca-Cola Blak is an invigorating and stimulating blend that has a perfect balance of the effervescent taste sensation of Coca-Cola and natural flavors, with real coffee. The lightly carbonated, mid-calorie beverage, which is designed to appeal to adult consumers, is yet another example how The Coca-Cola Company reaches out to new audiences and addresses new beverage occasions.

"Coca-Cola Blak is not just a flavor extension. It is a blend of unique Coke refreshment with the true essence of coffee and has a rich smooth texture and has a coffee-like froth when poured. We believe we have created a new category of soft drink – an adult product in a carbonated beverage – and a whole new drinking experience. This brand is ideal for any part of the day when people are looking for renewed energy or simply to take a break,"
    (Last quote is from vice president of Global Core Brands for the Coca-Cola Company).

this stuffs damn good, tastes just like irish car bombs(the drink, not the chan0'er)

smash

2. Deptronik

Deptronik Member

both you and your thread are on point with this one niggy. i tried it today...i'm in love.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Black Coke.

[​IMG]

4. r00t

r00t Member

fish scadizzer

5. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

MORE CAFFEINE?
    MIX WITH:

[​IMG]

AND YOU PISSY SONNN.

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i don't really like coke or coffee but it's actually not too bad

7. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

ok when’s this shit hitting oz?

Look’s basically beautiful.

8. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

NIGGA COKE!

9. RustySprayCan

RustySprayCan Member

I tried it I didnt like it. Theyre releasing Malt Coca cola in 40 oz bottles now to appeal to the black community.

10. They need to release a drink that will give me super powers and not just super gas.

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

:haha:

12. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

13. Blak Coke tricks you into thinking its Metal.......but its not.

14. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I had it and liked it, but seriously. Cold coffe and cola. Thats all it tastes like and that all it is.

However, i did have it at a trade show over a year ago before it was released to the public. That makes me cool

/at least i'll keep telling myslef that