the new canibus- c true hollywood story

iCEBERG

im just taking a minute out of my day to tell any and all canibus fans out there that his new cd, is fucking horrible. im doing you all a favor and saving you 20 dollars. and im not hating, shit i love erm.... loved canibus even though his last two albums flopped i bumped em, and still do. and you probably like him for the same reason i do, his lyrical ability. and before i start rambling on i just wanna say, dont buy his new shit, it fuckin sucks. trust me, go buy some mcdonalds and some cans with that 20 dollars, youll thank me later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOOOOOO!....

i didnt believe it at first but now im conviced...is that last laugh on there? lol that songs freakin gay....HAHAHAHA when i see you i go HAHAHHA...my goodness he's flipped like cats on gym mats. he thinks hes stan now, and the title of the song "your teef yellow" that had me laughin till i pissed yellow its horrible. I loved his last album and liked his second but my gosh i guess im gonna just burn the third...DAMN CANIBUS! Anyone know anything about the new ludacris?

reason being...

lil jon and the eastside boys suck in general. But he comes off funny some times, nice punch lines. You cant say you didnt like southern hospitality, if you didnt i respect your opinion but he has some nice songs on this cd but then again commercial songs (saturday) dont sound all that good. He dropped a nice verse on Jermain Dupris album but then when jermaine dupri does the chorus and the rest of the tracks are crap...except jadakisses verse.

i cant even believe he had a song/skit titled "your teeF is yellow" and yea he has some gayed up skit and song directed towards eminem. the sonds called "stan lives" (ingenious title) and he also takes shots at Roc-A-Fella too, what the fuck is that? i know beans took a shot at him in that jadakiss freestyle but i mean, canibus? dissing the roc? ehhh i guess my opinion doesnt count considering im roc-a-fella for life. camaron, cormega and AZ signed to the roc, watch out now, thier building thier dynasty. got a movie and another cd coming out called "state property" AND "paid in full" camrons in the latter. i know camrons on roc, but i only heard cormega and az are too. but oh well. "R.o.c. we runnin this rap shit." "Its not about Rich and Po, nigga its about rich and poor, understand im here to get this dough" "those who dont understand is higher then the percentage that do, check yourself, what percentage are you" "i was there when your lights whet on... an when your lights go out? im right there with the same ice to light up your house just bright enough to see the guns 'fore i wipe you out" Jigga drops too much knowledge to be so commercialized, ahh im rambling again, dont get me on that R.o.c. shit, i was about to murder jada when he came to my city for doin what he did to beans in that freestyle, and i like jada too : /

Guest catwash

I bought his album thinking, like all the freestyle stuff I heard, it would be shit hot. But it was pony. Absolute load of shite. What happened????

Archived