Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the new canibus- c true hollywood story

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Nov 13, 2001.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

im just taking a minute out of my day to tell any and all canibus fans out there that his new cd, is fucking horrible. im doing you all a favor and saving you 20 dollars. and im not hating, shit i love erm.... loved canibus even though his last two albums flopped i bumped em, and still do. and you probably like him for the same reason i do, his lyrical ability. and before i start rambling on i just wanna say, dont buy his new shit, it fuckin sucks. trust me, go buy some mcdonalds and some cans with that 20 dollars, youll thank me later.

2. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

well this news pisses me off
    youre right i do love canibus and it is becouse of hie lyrical ability

i also bump the last two albums

and this fukin sucks

(u know imma cop it anyway but thanks for the heads up)

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Looks like the weed has finally gotten to his head.

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

its true its true... maybe you'll like it, who knows, but as for me im going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

heh hes got a song called "stop smoking"

5. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

NOOOOOO!....

i didnt believe it at first but now im conviced...is that last laugh on there? lol that songs freakin gay....HAHAHAHA when i see you i go HAHAHHA...my goodness he's flipped like cats on gym mats. he thinks hes stan now, and the title of the song "your teef yellow" that had me laughin till i pissed yellow its horrible. I loved his last album and liked his second but my gosh i guess im gonna just burn the third...DAMN CANIBUS! Anyone know anything about the new ludacris?

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i predict the new ludacris to suck like everything he ever does. that bia bia shit is just horrible.

7. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

reason being...

lil jon and the eastside boys suck in general. But he comes off funny some times, nice punch lines. You cant say you didnt like southern hospitality, if you didnt i respect your opinion but he has some nice songs on this cd but then again commercial songs (saturday) dont sound all that good. He dropped a nice verse on Jermain Dupris album but then when jermaine dupri does the chorus and the rest of the tracks are crap...except jadakisses verse.

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i cant even believe he had a song/skit titled "your teeF is yellow" and yea he has some gayed up skit and song directed towards eminem. the sonds called "stan lives" (ingenious title) and he also takes shots at Roc-A-Fella too, what the fuck is that? i know beans took a shot at him in that jadakiss freestyle but i mean, canibus? dissing the roc? ehhh i guess my opinion doesnt count considering im roc-a-fella for life. camaron, cormega and AZ signed to the roc, watch out now, thier building thier dynasty. got a movie and another cd coming out called "state property" AND "paid in full" camrons in the latter. i know camrons on roc, but i only heard cormega and az are too. but oh well. "R.o.c. we runnin this rap shit." "Its not about Rich and Po, nigga its about rich and poor, understand im here to get this dough" "those who dont understand is higher then the percentage that do, check yourself, what percentage are you" "i was there when your lights whet on... an when your lights go out? im right there with the same ice to light up your house just bright enough to see the guns 'fore i wipe you out" Jigga drops too much knowledge to be so commercialized, ahh im rambling again, dont get me on that R.o.c. shit, i was about to murder jada when he came to my city for doin what he did to beans in that freestyle, and i like jada too : /

9. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

did someone just say jay z's label is good?

10. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

the blueprint was nice...

i have to say the worse cd was that Dinasty.

11. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

i saw canibus live in dublin and the show was shit. absolute shit.

12. catwash

catwash Guest

I bought his album thinking, like all the freestyle stuff I heard, it would be shit hot. But it was pony. Absolute load of shite. What happened????

13. catwash

catwash Guest

and all the cameo's he does on other peoples tunes are hot too, so why do his albums suck so much?

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

:lol:

oops. my fault. what i meant to say was that its better than yours. once again, my mistake.

15. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

i downloaded last laugh for the hell of it and it's ridiculous
    HAHAHA HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW