Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the new Blackalicious album

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Wilt, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Wilt

Wilt Guest

If you copped "NIA" their first album...and thought it was dope...then you'll think this album is the shit...with appearances from gil scott heron,dilated peoples,chali 2na,cut chemist,jaguar and others...i think this album outshines nia both in message and composition..it seems as if it has a bit more substance...it's a little more "polished".i definitely suggest you get it.

2. NATO

NATO Guest

chemical calesthetics bangs hard.

3. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

gil scott keeps gettin arrested on cocaine possesion
    but of course he must be getting framed by the CIA because he poses a huge threat (not)

4. TOY

TOY New Jack

people were complaining that blazing arrow wasnt going to be as good as NIA cuz chief excel didnt produce all the tracks but i dont have any complaints. take a listen

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

i just took a listen and IT FUCKIN SUCKED
    so i put tupac back on
    is it more of that corny, pseudo-political, conspiracy theory, underground nerd shit? sure seems like it!

and speaking of which, i just saw jaguar wright in a coca-cola commercial, that sure does a lot for her credibility in my book!

not that i give a fuck...

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

yes, please go back to listening to your psuedo-thugged out, loved my momma rap of someone who has been dead for four years. thank you.

7. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

wow, i figured people would refute my comments, but diss the late great makaveli! i'm stunned!

if that's all you think tupac's raps were, you're a pretty shallow individual, but hey to each their own, guess i just can't appreciate the genius of blackalicious LOL

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

the new living legends is pretty rad too..

i want my mtv back....

9. intercept

intercept Senior Member

shut the fuck up....

10. intercept

intercept Senior Member

ive havent got the cd yet..(waiting till next check)it looks fuckin dope though...iam gald someone cared..........

11. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

if its like any other song i heard from them, they should have kept it in the lab and not wasted money pressing it up.

12. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

A couple of disses with no real weight.

Gift of Gab is a talented head and Swan Lake is still a classic. I'm lookin forward to hearing the new shit already...

13. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

if you havnt heard their old lp with cut chemists a-z workout, you need to get on that shit

14. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

a couple of disses with no real weight?
    opinion isnt weight at all?
    i responded i didnt like them.
    i think their music sucks and i dont see where hes so "talented"
    ...listen to that...and ill listen to ho wto kill a cop.
    im more interested in that anyway.

15. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Have fun.