Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The New Alpha BAttle "N"

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by H-K, Aug 11, 2003.

1. H-K

H-K New Jack

hey ppl me agian i have an n now but now i want to see some ppl throw down against each other:king:

2. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. el_why_en_E

el_why_en_E New Jack

HMM I WONDER IF THIS GUY ACTUALLY HAS A N NOW..................I THINK HES JUST TRYIN TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET ONE EITHER WAY THIS WILL PROLLY BE CLOSED QUICK

4. H-K

H-K New Jack

Ur not funny at all hahahahahahahhaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

no, but you are

6. el_why_en_E

el_why_en_E New Jack

OHH YEAH LETS SEE YOU N'S FIRST BUDDY:lol: :lol:

7. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. H-K

H-K New Jack

i dont have a scanner or a digital camera id hav to use my friends:(

9. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

well then use it

10. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

hk

What the fuck is wrong with you kid, you couldn't weasil an n out of us so you figure we'll fall for this bullshit. Tell me what you write so I can make it my life's work to thrash everything you've ever done. People like you fucking get under my skin. Find some other place to leech ideas you slap dick. Go ahead and talk shit back, it's not gonna help your style or anything else, and i sure ass hell wont care. Why would i care what some punkass bottom feeder thinks of me. Pull your head out of your ass and do your own shit.Bitch.

SKAB.UEK

11. O Mei Shan

O Mei Shan Member

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit hahahah
    h-k your numbers up hahaha oh my god, i cant breath ha ha

maybe a little harsh blood but fuckin funny as hell :lol: :lol:

12. H-K

H-K New Jack

i already have an N so it doesnt really fuckin matter asswhip

13. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

that's nice cupcake, but it doesn't matter. You're already a bitch, and forever will be a bitch. So post your cute little n and let's see how far you can jam your foot in your mouth, i'm already impressed by how far you can cram your head up your ass.

oh and it's asswipe not asswhip.bitch.

14. kast

kast Junior Member

ohhhhhhhhh BLOODKLOT BLOODKLOT BLOODKLOT!!!
    O AND H-K HERE U GO...n OR U CAN WRITE N