The New Alpha BAttle "N"

H-K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hk

What the fuck is wrong with you kid, you couldn't weasil an n out of us so you figure we'll fall for this bullshit. Tell me what you write so I can make it my life's work to thrash everything you've ever done. People like you fucking get under my skin. Find some other place to leech ideas you slap dick. Go ahead and talk shit back, it's not gonna help your style or anything else, and i sure ass hell wont care. Why would i care what some punkass bottom feeder thinks of me. Pull your head out of your ass and do your own shit.Bitch.

SKAB.UEK

that's nice cupcake, but it doesn't matter. You're already a bitch, and forever will be a bitch. So post your cute little n and let's see how far you can jam your foot in your mouth, i'm already impressed by how far you can cram your head up your ass.

oh and it's asswipe not asswhip.bitch.

yo bloodklot chill n is like one of the easiest letters and if he cant figure it out hes either a toy...a youngin...or a toy......or a young toy and he cant even make a come back so just chill leave the 8 year old alone man if he wants to play with his blocks let him and one day hes gonna learn how to spell whipe to ... yes u r yes u r h-k change ya name so u wont have 2 be humiliated...