THE NEW ADIKTS THREAD

thebull

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freighthed

a2m defenetly hot stuff i was feelin' "theworms" piece it's sick how he can do absolutly anything he wants with his letters all sick good post!

Guest cubanlinx

"A2M reminds me of Pokemon. Damn is it hot now, but wait for a year and almost half those dudes are going to regret being on that style and wish they never painted any of those. Stock cap sucks unless your worms. I'm not one to point out everything i see that is wrong. Everyone in that crew has potential. Broke is super creative, and debt is throwing out stuff i've never even seen in graffiti. It just seems like all of those dudes have just ridden that style to the grave. Branch out. Take more than five minutes on a piece. It works wonders. Im going to sit back and wait for every kid on here to jump down my throat, but what can you do..."

Yeah well kids like you remind me PICACHU.....Just like you expected the same gay anooying shit comes out of your mouths. once you have put in half as many trains as any of these kids then you may put in your two cents......and they might take five minutes to do a piece.....but hey that means in the time it took you to write this....one of em did a piece.....right?....hmmm.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220104f00000083.jpg'>

stock caps??? to me that trend went out in 99...but if a nigger can paint a fresh peice it dont matter to me what nozle they put on their can...some like the look some dont but to say a2m is strictly stock cap is just dumb...would you cry if i told you worm dont always use stock?? would the value of your a2m trading cards go down...and time?? every writer paints a diferent pace. i can rock fast for transit but now im over the numbers race and i like to kick back and lamp when im doing a peice, like some a2mers i know as well...man your sterotyping a whole crew like fools do a whole race..."but what can you do"

and dont be fooled...WE hold the golden spike you dont even stand on the podium...

Guest chuck s.
Originally posted by railspike

The WORMS peice is fucking hot!!! and ya just gotta love VIZIE AND NEKST!:crazy:

agreed......

who cares about what tip someone puts on their can? does it really matter? i guess it does if you can't get their dicks out of your mouth.......................... fuck it all

Guest TrustEvil

I gotta hand it to worms...he's as fucking solid as my shit after popping codeine tablets for a week....debt gets a hats off as well for trying all sorts of stuff that 99% of us would never think of....nekst is just oo tough for words....

the shit lewis does looks like what my retarded 7 year old cousin Suzie would do if she wasn't too busy drooling and playing with her poop...original.....no no, you're confusing original with pathetic...it's one thing to try the old school block letter thing, it's another to waste panels with complete crap...i gotta hand it to him though, he's got balls to paint that shit and think he can get away with it.

maybe i just don't get it....everyone (especially A2M lately) is on this crappy retro-vibe doing the same shit that the pioneers were doing back when invention was cool. If i gave more of a rat's ass, i'd post the flix i just got from one of the A2M guys...holy shit is it sad....even Crae, who i still think rocks is dropping some of the most pathetic looking shit i've seen in years...i understand, you can't do the wildstyle shit forever, but little blobs and girly looking straight letters don't make it any better....oh god how i love to hate.

Guest cheesecurd

I really enjoy graffiti on freight trains. niggas talk shit but that ain't my steelo. I even enjoy jib's throwups from 94. you know what I'm talking about.

Guest mugshot

debt worm and nekst, who the fuck is complaining about this crew?

they do a shit load for the fr8 scene so the haters are ignored for stupidity in my book.

Archived