the "never move in with 2 bitches" thread

HATEMENOW

my roomate let his girl live with us and tonight they broke up and this time its for good cuz she was goin nuts. she was all crying and slamming shit and trashing her room. then she packed all her shit up which includes our vcr, phones, and cable to the tv. so now im practically sittin in the dam dark online with nothing but my bowl of ramen. shits pissing me off. my roomate came home from work saw his girlfriend goin nuts and just left for me to deal with her. im sooo pissed off, not only do i have nothing to do while im here now but now my rent jumps up a shitload. fuck man now im in a terrible mood and im bout to go to the slammer for killin the two biggest bitches on the planet.

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

:lol:

man i wish i was over there watching, that shit would have been funny as fuck...

yeah dude amber was wiggin out, she was all loud and shit tryin to take everything. she was gonna take the damn glade plugins :(

what kinda shit is that, my damn airfresheners :mad:

Guest diggity
Originally posted by HATEMENOW

then she packed all her shit up which includes our vcr, phones, and cable to the tv. so now im practically sittin in the dam dark online with nothing but my bowl of ramen.

well look at it this way, your electric bill will be WAY cheaper and now you can just get your phone turned off since you dont have one.

Yeah... I know how that is. My room mates girl got pissed over something called her mom to come pick her up and her mom called the police over to our crib saying that my boy beat her up. We had guests from outta town and some pounds in the crib. When the police got there his girl got all cocky and told the police that she hit him first and she got locked up for domestic abuse. Hahaha dumb bitch. So the police wanted to get an attitude until I told them they had to leave. That was my greatest triumph against the police ever. Get outta my crib porky.

The End.

PS your boy is just trying to look hardt. She will be back again and again and again and again.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

Man fuck her. I'm tired of her shit.

She's gone if she fucks up again.

What do you think I should do about her?

Oh She'll be back. She'll be back.

Originally posted by HATEMENOW

yeah dude amber was wiggin out, she was all loud and shit tryin to take everything. she was gonna take the damn glade plugins :(

what kinda shit is that, my damn airfresheners :mad:

HA HA HA HA! Oh man, no doubt. What is it with girls trying to make off with everything but the kitchen sink when they break up with you? My gf just broke up with me tonight and now I have to face the oh so fun task of going to her house and reclaiming all my gear. That is if she hasn't already sold it all on ebay.

Uhhhh, yeah, try living with 5 girls. 2 summers ago I lived with 5 girls in a 3 bedroom apartment(yeah, I was poor and I was stupid)...And I ended up dating one of them for a bit...I could tell some crazy ass stories..

Actually there was a thread about this when i was living with them and if i remember correct.

NEVER LIVE WITH GIRLS...esp more than one.

Archived