''THE NEVER ENDING ADDICTION...''

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

resto is fresh but refuses to let fools know where he catches his style(influence)...to those who are not dumb its obvious...turn is now a hence clone...its a shame...well at least he is getting ok at it..but to say either of them sample kids from canada is a joke...no way...closer to home...

Originally posted by OsCaR306

this terns, looks very much like reser from vacouver...coinsicence?:confused: ]

well...aside from that comparison being completly off i really have to say that im getting sick of everyone trying to compare one guys style with someone else...there are 26 (i dont even have an excuse for myself...god) letters in the alphabet and theve been manipulated for the last 27+ years (within graffiti)...youd think kids would be smart enough to realize there are going to be comparisons between certain people from time to time. i know you all really want to think your doing something different but your not....i know your not because i go to the yard every day and see it for myself...i could go through an album of 400+ flicks and probably find 5 that i think are truly original...its not a bad thing...i just wish people would shut the fuck up every once in a while, realize that they are running with the heard just like everyone else, and enjoy some of the really great stuff that people are putting on freights....im not attacking anyone in particular here...just adressing what i read on here...

every one learns or is influenced by others...its a fact...if you tell me its not your either too proud or your just a cocky moron...

just my thoughts.....

Archived