The Neptunes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the liks 'promote violins' is dope. im assuming neptunes did the beat... god, i wish they (the liks) would just call me before they put out each album.. i could quality control that shit an take off half the songs that suck...

neptunes are tight. i like the NERDS video nut i dont like that sont to much. well baby you want me? well you could get this lapdance for free. i know, hoe ass vita. how are you going to be a volunteer stripper?

neptunes can go to hell. pharrell williams is the most attention-starved man ever. all their shit except for 3 or 4 of their first songs sound exactly the same. i think the only neptunes tracks worth mentioning are:

1. southern hospitality

2. caught out there

3. shake ya ass

4. grimey

5. got ya money

after that, it was all the same tetris abuse. and that NERD video isn't hot at all. ripping off mark romanek's video for fiona apple and showcasing pharrell like a mu-fruh. chad hugo is in like 3 shots, total. rolling stones hat? who's that bitch fooling

------------------

bubble hard in the double R

their beats do sound real similar, but hot nonetheless. i think there are 3 versions of that video. if you watch bet on friday at like 3 in the morning they play a whole bunch of booty nekkid videos. you can almost masturbate to em. I saw an unedited lap dance that shit is ill. I think they make quality pop music. that joint they did for kelis where she's talkin about killing herself to be with her dead boyfriend w/ the tim burton style video... hot!!! stop hatin. neptunes are dope. that dude that raps at the end of lapdance sucks donkey dick though. ruins a perfectly dope song. I want a neptunes beat. I tried to get one, but they get $75,000 per beat. do you believe that shit. straight up.

clowns, please. i dont have disrespect for the neptunes, i used to think they were the best thing that's ever happened to production. their time in the spotlight is up, starting to sound the same. they need to take a lesson from timbaland and learn to switch up their shit once in a while. otherwise they'll be a swizz beats case.

amendment 1: "Vida", not "Vita". Vita is part of the Murderers, Inc, and is worth something. Vida needs to gain weight and find a new makeup person.

amendment 2: the version they show on uncut features nothing new. and shit, if you're getting your rocks off to uncut, give up on life now. it's not worth living. only worthwhile thing they've ever shown on uncut is the videos for "Freaky" by tank and the version of "the next episode" where you see the chick going down the pole topless.

Archived