1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Neptunes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Jul 22, 2001.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

The Neptunes

Discussion started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Jul 22, 2001

They are so great. I am so feeling the new NERDS actions, Lap Dance is great all of you should download it right now.

------------------
    Girls suck.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. JSUN

JSUN Guest

JSUN - Replied Jul 22, 2001

i personally hate that song, lap dance..

but much props to them for producing a hell of a lot of songs..

3. i love phat rabbit

i love phat rabbit 12oz Member

i love phat rabbit - Replied Jul 22, 2001

have u heard that Tha Liks song "Best U Can", its over the beats of Lapdance.. its pretty fuckin dope. neptunes can do some shit

i love phat rabbit - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Jul 22, 2001

neptunes+nore=hotshit

*see-phore* - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Jul 22, 2001

have you guys heard thugmania neptunes/maze n musilinni its tubular!

*see-phore* - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Kran1

Kran1 New Jack

Kran1 - Replied Jul 22, 2001

Wow, that song by NERD sucks horribly, And that dude its featuring, harvey or whatever is the worst rapper i have ever heard. Well maybe not the worst, but he's pretty fucking bad.

Kran1 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jul 22, 2001

the liks 'promote violins' is dope. im assuming neptunes did the beat... god, i wish they (the liks) would just call me before they put out each album.. i could quality control that shit an take off half the songs that suck...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Jul 22, 2001

neptunes are tight. i like the NERDS video nut i dont like that sont to much. well baby you want me? well you could get this lapdance for free. i know, hoe ass vita. how are you going to be a volunteer stripper?

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. hellcouncil

hellcouncil 12oz Junior Member

hellcouncil - Replied Jul 28, 2001

neptunes can go to hell. pharrell williams is the most attention-starved man ever. all their shit except for 3 or 4 of their first songs sound exactly the same. i think the only neptunes tracks worth mentioning are:

1. southern hospitality
    2. caught out there
    3. shake ya ass
    4. grimey
    5. got ya money

after that, it was all the same tetris abuse. and that NERD video isn't hot at all. ripping off mark romanek's video for fiona apple and showcasing pharrell like a mu-fruh. chad hugo is in like 3 shots, total. rolling stones hat? who's that bitch fooling

------------------

bubble hard in the double R

hellcouncil - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  10. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

Klypse - Replied Jul 28, 2001

man the neptunes is the shit. Tha liks featuring neptunes is the shit too. hell council, if you havent seen the unedidted version of the nerd video then shut the fuck up. That video is mad ill. Vita is fiiiiiiiine

Klypse - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS 12oz Veteran Member

tEkRoCkS - Replied Jul 28, 2001

unedited version what the hell? the neptunes produce great beats.

tEkRoCkS - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

There is a unedited version of the video for lapdance. Nuthin but naked shiat.

13. icygrape

icygrape New Jack

icygrape - Replied Jul 28, 2001

their beats do sound real similar, but hot nonetheless. i think there are 3 versions of that video. if you watch bet on friday at like 3 in the morning they play a whole bunch of booty nekkid videos. you can almost masturbate to em. I saw an unedited lap dance that shit is ill. I think they make quality pop music. that joint they did for kelis where she's talkin about killing herself to be with her dead boyfriend w/ the tim burton style video... hot!!! stop hatin. neptunes are dope. that dude that raps at the end of lapdance sucks donkey dick though. ruins a perfectly dope song. I want a neptunes beat. I tried to get one, but they get $75,000 per beat. do you believe that shit. straight up.

icygrape - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

Yeah Harvey does fuck up that song with that, "when you think of harvey, think of a harley" shit, but the song and video are still ill.

------------------
    http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/twisty2.jpg'>
    -¿êLî†Ê [b]†WÝ[/b] çņ¿-

15. hellcouncil

hellcouncil 12oz Junior Member

hellcouncil - Replied Jul 28, 2001

clowns, please. i dont have disrespect for the neptunes, i used to think they were the best thing that's ever happened to production. their time in the spotlight is up, starting to sound the same. they need to take a lesson from timbaland and learn to switch up their shit once in a while. otherwise they'll be a swizz beats case.

amendment 1: "Vida", not "Vita". Vita is part of the Murderers, Inc, and is worth something. Vida needs to gain weight and find a new makeup person.

amendment 2: the version they show on uncut features nothing new. and shit, if you're getting your rocks off to uncut, give up on life now. it's not worth living. only worthwhile thing they've ever shown on uncut is the videos for "Freaky" by tank and the version of "the next episode" where you see the chick going down the pole topless.

hellcouncil - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: