the neighbors to the left and right, is there a good lookin in either house

dr.testical

to the right

http://www.uwlax.edu/strengthcenter/personal_training/staff%20pictures/jen%20steckart.JPG'>

NO

to the left

http://www.paradise.gen.nz/~sloth/000803/000805u.jpg'>

NO

these two are sisters, this was taking at a holloween party down the road form me. i see them walking trying to loose weight, i hate them. they have called the cops on me numerous number of times. i set there cat on fire 3 years ago and theyve hated me ever since.

rock on.

i wish i had a good looking neighbor. instead im stuck somewhere in between two mcdonald dikes and a britney spears track running slut.

if you can do the same thing i did , do it. holla atcha boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

To the right are these sassy black girls who like to mock me. And to the left there is an apartment building thatahs like 12 rooms and is the size of a regular house. There is one guy who smokes bluntsa while washing his car and another who plays the keyboard at 8am and sings about hennesy

to my left I have a widow that cooks me and my fam sausage and peppers. Directly above her , I have a russian fam that tends to start having shouting matches at 3 in the morning, every morning. Directly above me is a elderly women with a mentally disturbed 40 yr old son who grunts when talked to. To the right I have a single mother with a 16 yr old daughter. Damn I wish I was young again, and another russian family above her.

to my left is a new family that i will engage in a war with, to my right is a family that i destroyed .

on another note

i think your a faggot for setting their cat on fire, i hope you get an std and then have unprotected sex with a girl that delivers unto you a deformed baby, you fucking faggot.

Originally posted by ARCEL

what, you're a cat?

no it's not about being a cat, or even that an animal lover, ive run over these things in my car, it sucks, but hey, i couldnt get out of the way, but to set it on fire for your personal enjoyment, what a fucking douche, seriously, unnessecary(sp?) pain to things that dont deseve it, that shit aint platinum.

before you go bickering about how mad you are becuase i set a cat on fire,,, i have my reasons. i didnt do it out of fun i did it becuase there nephew thought it would be funny to spray raid at my dog which ended up blinding him. so fuck you and youir little crying cat complaints. oh yeah and i also tied the fuck (nephew) from his legs upside down on htere little playhouse shortly after i set there cat on fire and to get the point accross i spit on him.

go complain about me spitting on a human being

The house to my left is a big ass extremely old historical home that has college students moving in and out all the god dam time... Over the past 5 years ive seen some pretty hot ladies go in and out of the house.. now that i think about it, there is this psychotic chick that i havent seen in a while... She would always jsut casually walk up into my yard and start talking to me yet never felt the need to ask for my name.. It kind of got annoying.. She was pretty attractive but always seemed to have a monsterous pimple somewhere located on her face but never in the same spot...

The right side of me is a street... across the street are the drug dealers that i like to stay current with.. You wouldnt believe how many pounds of crack i see per week.. Its crazy. Plus all the hookers go over there to buy their crack so that is a daily highpoint.. Fuckin with the hookers is so fun...

I have officially went to a blabber state but i love my neighborhood..

let's see...In my apartment i had a 17 yr who lives with her mom.I always hear her having sex after school.But she got kicked out for this reason please sit down for this.Her mom found poloroid pics of her and her man doing it and a she also found a crack pipe.I heard that and it made my day.All the other cats in the building are lames.

how could you hurt an innocent animal on purpose, even if some dumb kids fucked with your dog, which is fucked up, you kick their asses until your satisfied, not go around setting cats on fire. come on now thats just cruel. and besides the only reason you mentioned it in this thread, which you created, was because you thought it was cool. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason you made this thread was to state that you set a cat on fire you sick fuck.

Read his original post over again notice the nonchalant way in which he writes he set a cat on fire, then a space, and writes 'rock on'. Tell me im not the only one who gets the "setting cats on fire is cool" vibe from him.

...sicko

Originally posted by dr.testical

before you go bickering about how mad you are becuase i set a cat on fire,,, i have my reasons. i didnt do it out of fun i did it becuase there nephew thought it would be funny to spray raid at my dog which ended up blinding him. so fuck you and youir little crying cat complaints. oh yeah and i also tied the fuck (nephew) from his legs upside down on htere little playhouse shortly after i set there cat on fire and to get the point accross i spit on him.

go complain about me spitting on a human being

you girls are too much, hell im usually not mean to animals. but now ill take a random cat i see, put it in a milk carton and stab the shit out of it.just from all your stupid cat hurting comments, i had my reasons just like i have reasons to hurt another "innocent" animal. its becuase you guys and all your bitching. you should feel bad now. haha

fuck your cat feelings. . go tie yourself to a tree while your at it. love the doc

now back to the thread. if your gonna keep making a big deal out of it start another thread.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Yuck...Those broads on the bottom make me want to run around and shit on everything..bleh...

hahahaha. exactly.

unfortunatly for me, i have neighbors like that too, just not THAT fat, and not THAT rediculously stupid, but close enough.

my neighbors to the right

a 80 year old woman, and her two sons, both well into there late 40's, both drug junkies, wouldnt be suprised if the mom was as well. always calling the apt. manager because my sterio (my computer speakers) are too loud, she once tried to tell the manager, that we have been "playing loud music since 6 in the morning". i left my house at 3am to paint with a buddy, neither of my roomies get up until 9, they were btoh gone by 9:30, and i arrived back home, 20 minutes prior to the manager knocking at my door. i hate those fucking druggies.

the neighbors to my left: a family of fatties. the little girl, probably no more than 8, has to weigh AT LEAST 130 lb's, the boy, id say...13 maybe, about 190, the father, 300, the mother, maybe 325-345. all she does is sit home and smoke ciggarettes with her abnormally skinny mother. the fathers an asshole, ive seen him slap conciousness out of his son...for forgetting to water the grass. they have 4 cars, two are permited to be there, the other two are always broken down, oil, all over the lot. they've lived here for maybe 2 months. i hate there guts.