Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the neighbors to the left and right, is there a good lookin in either house

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr.testical, Aug 16, 2004.

1. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

to the right

http://www.uwlax.edu/strengthcenter/personal_training/staff%20pictures/jen%20steckart.JPG'>

NO

to the left

[img]http://www.paradise.gen.nz/~sloth/000803/000805u.jpg'>

NO

these two are sisters, this was taking at a holloween party down the road form me. i see them walking trying to loose weight, i hate them. they have called the cops on me numerous number of times. i set there cat on fire 3 years ago and theyve hated me ever since.

rock on.

i wish i had a good looking neighbor. instead im stuck somewhere in between two mcdonald dikes and a britney spears track running slut.
    if you can do the same thing i did , do it. holla atcha boy

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

To the right are these sassy black girls who like to mock me. And to the left there is an apartment building thatahs like 12 rooms and is the size of a regular house. There is one guy who smokes bluntsa while washing his car and another who plays the keyboard at 8am and sings about hennesy

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Yuck...Those broads on the bottom make me want to run around and shit on everything..bleh...

4. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

to the right i have a field... and the left a field... i love country air.

5. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

hook it up!!

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

^^ Oh damn. Perveract in effect mode.

To my right, people who love blasting spanish reggae late at night or early in the morning. To my left, right now from where I'm sitting: Parking garages. Whoopdee doo.

7. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

i do not understand that picture.

8. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

WHen that first picture finished loading I burst out in laughter!:lol:

9. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

to my left I have a widow that cooks me and my fam sausage and peppers. Directly above her , I have a russian fam that tends to start having shouting matches at 3 in the morning, every morning. Directly above me is a elderly women with a mentally disturbed 40 yr old son who grunts when talked to. To the right I have a single mother with a 16 yr old daughter. Damn I wish I was young again, and another russian family above her.

10. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

to my left is a new family that i will engage in a war with, to my right is a family that i destroyed .

on another note

i think your a faggot for setting their cat on fire, i hope you get an std and then have unprotected sex with a girl that delivers unto you a deformed baby, you fucking faggot.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

what, you're a cat?

12. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

hahah, i dont like cats...and those bitches in the first 2 pictures are disgusting, especially Jen Steckart with her braces..

13. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

wait. I didn't even see that about setting a cat on fire. Fuck you, go take some E and kiss a dick you piece of shit

14. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

no it's not about being a cat, or even that an animal lover, ive run over these things in my car, it sucks, but hey, i couldnt get out of the way, but to set it on fire for your personal enjoyment, what a fucking douche, seriously, unnessecary(sp?) pain to things that dont deseve it, that shit aint platinum.