the natives are restless....

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sneak

damn, seeking......is that a lot?

well, it depends on where you are i suppose, but for this area, yeah, id say thats alot. then again, im usually listening to gangster rap late at night, so i wouldnt be able to differentiate between the cd gun shots, and the real live ones.

either way, life is clearly 'mad trife'.

and its not new years shooting... these were all followed by sirens and stuff.

word....

im never up at this time on a saturday, so fuck jet lag. ive been walking round my area just checking if anything has changed in the week ive been away...and low and behold nothing has

Guest willy.wonka

in oakland i was a witness to a driveby..and several gunshots and being called out by a big black dude wit ha python in one hand and a bat in the other..that goodness "im part black" i was gonna bone a fatty black shick that noght, but i changed my mind.

one of the most craiest nights of my life..stolen cars adn gunshots and pimps and hustlas...

when that happens 'round these parts I go "YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW!@#"

STRAP UP MY SNAKE SKIN COWBOY BOOTS, TWIST MY MUSTACHE AND THROW ON MY HAT AND WALK OUT THE DOOR WITH MY GOOD 'OL SIX SHOOTER TO SEE WHO WANTS TO PLAY

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!@#!$@

Archived