the mystery of britneys' breasts

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i would bury my dick in her.

its funny how you guys think you'd really give britney a good run....when all you do is sit in your basment gawging at pics of nude chicks.........iam sure britney has way better guys to chose from than you losers.........////.........

Originally posted by ceptone

its funny how you guys think you'd really give britney a good run....when all you do is sit in your basment gawging at pics of nude chicks.........iam sure britney has way better guys to chose from than you losers.........////.........

No one's saying their going to give Britney (the virgin) the best night of her life. Their just saying "they'd bang her"*

edited

*if for some strange reason the stars were aligned and they ever got the chance.

I men if that little fag from nsync can get in there?

Originally posted by ceptone

shut up cept. still confused about how i knew you were foreign? look at your fucking location asshole. and no i dont think ill hook up with her. if i had the chance she would have a ballgag in her mouth and a dick in her ass though. eat my feces.

but the point is not to actually get with her. because we all know that the guys on here prolly would not or never have a chance. the point is just simple fanatasies. we are complimenting how nice her tits look and how much these guys wanna bang her and shit. but it's not like they are all "wow, i wonder if she will get with me." its more like " i wanna bang her in the pussy so hard like an idaho potato....." or something like that.

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know if i would be trying to "bone" brittany spears

its like she has that wierd mystery thing,like micheal jackson...its wierd.i love that saran wrap shirt she has on..:D

WHAT FUCKIN MYSTERY? wheres the mystery? whats mysterious about them. they were small then they got filled with silicon or silicone or whatever. MYSTERY SOLVED. if i was gonna fuck britanny itd be in the ass. id make it hurt like hell too for makin such annoyin fuckin music and dancin around like a dumb bitch! i hate her fuckin attitude and voice and style so much. dumb fuckin slut...

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know now.....

nice leg,if she were to come over and say hey,im your new next door nieghbor,,,i might be interested.but shes famous and there a lot more girls that look better and probably act better than her too...her movie looks trendy...a softened up "glitter"..she cant be coached to say MAHALO properly,,theres not much going on..she might of been drunk,who knows.....but

i think that her breasts are AIR FILLED...LIKE HER HEAD...but i dont really know her..so my bad..HER HAIR IS ALL JACKED TOO..there is something about her that doesnt attract me...:o

just like breasts can be enlarged, they can be decreased in size. actors get implants taken out sometimes for shoots or movies. they kinda have a different body for different days, like outfits. nah i dont really buy that whole video thing. i can believe the photos are real, but i bet her tits just look smaller in some than others. im not sayin they werent changed, but i dont think they were changed that much. that would be a hell of a lot of modifications. im also willing to bet that some of those photos were altered. i dont care if the vid says it wasnt. but honestly i dont care enough to analyze her tits any more. i still think shes a dumb bitch!

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

shut up cept. still confused about how i knew you were foreign? look at your fucking location asshole. and no i dont think ill hook up with her. if i had the chance she would have a ballgag in her mouth and a dick in her ass though. eat my feces.

when you said foreign i figgered you ment were i was born(britain)...because i didnt feel canada was foriegn so dont go ape shit...and i wasnt singling you out just using you as a quote.....so dont act all big..........//......you dont need beef with me......///...

Originally posted by jah

if i was gonna fuck britanny itd be in the ass. id make it hurt like hell too for makin such annoyin fuckin music and dancin around like a dumb bitch! i hate her fuckin attitude and voice and style so much. dumb fuckin slut...

what the fuck dude, chill out.

that was weird.

Archived