the mysterious back yard lady

Mr. Mang

i'm at my dad's house now, and as i was letting out the dog i noticed a fine lady 2 houses down sunbathing in her backyard with her dog. she is approximately 30 years old and i'm not sure if she has a man - although it is doubtful.

my father has left for a few nights to go to texas which leaves me with this house all alone. pick a poll option and maybe i'll have the balls to take action.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont invite her over..just introduce yourself...explain you're alone...and just thought she might be enjoyable to talk to..you had been admiring her and thought she would be interesting..for some reason older wome like that dumb shit...who knows...

Originally posted by Wilt

dont invite her over..just introduce yourself...explain you're alone...and just thought she might be enjoyable to talk to..you had been admiring her and thought she would be interesting..for some reason older wome like that dumb shit...who knows...

you're good wilt, your real good

Do what he said..... introduce your self... try to make her laugh, she'll think your cute..... then shes gunna say something like

"you know what, your really cute. maybe i'll stop by sometime?"

Originally posted by Wilt

what ? introduce yourself on the fact that you saw her sunbathing in her backyard ? sure that's a good idea.... for having the cops called on you.

:rolleyes:

This women is almost old enough to be your mom. GO FOR IT!

From what I understand you were in jersey because you were staying with your girlfriend? Correct me if I am wrong.

But isn't that wrong?

Nevermind I hate women, Introduce yourself, explain your situation, pretend you are afraid to be alone. She'll feel bad and fall on your genitals.

Frodo like whoa.

Guest serpent of the light

i was ditched by my lady this evening.

and my bike is at my other house.

FUCK.

go skate dude. bitchez ain't worth it.

best responses ever. i think i talked to the ladyonce about a year or two just because i was skating and she passed by. my friends used to mow her yard and shit like that for extra money and they said she was somewhat mean from what i remember. oh well, there's a "for sale" sign out front so i guess she'll be outta here.

i'll give her that going away present . . .

Archived