The Myspace Project

Tough Love

Ok...ive seen lots of hot biatches on myspace, so ive always wondered what sort of corny stupid ass lines these chicks recieve from dumbass jerk off guys. so to find out, i put a pic of a hot girl in my profile. Heres the thing, the only thing i CHANGED was my pic...everything else, including the bit that said i was a 19 yr old, male, 7'11 and more to love, didnt change. i thought no one would be stupid enough to hit on me or message me in light of my new pic....boy was i wrong

the first victim was onsecondple, but its all good hes a G

]a®®ett--------

Date: Feb 21, 2005 03:31 PM

Subject: 23-0572-3572-8520985

Body: your art is amazing!! what else do you do???

idiot number one^^^

Sergio Testarossa

Date: Feb 15, 2005 08:09 PM

Subject: who you is?

Body: Yo you got amazing art. Do you sell any of that shit? What else in nature have you drawn?

guy two^^^^

heres the kicker...ive had the same "art" in my profile for the last few months, and the same amount of e-friends too...so the fact that my "art" gets noticed only after the pic of the hot chick went up really says something

In part 2 of this project, i shall create a "female" account, and enlighten the public at 12oz about the sort of comments and messages i get...i think it should be funny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by <KEY3>+Feb 22 2005, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Feb 22 2005, 12:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Feb 22 2005, 03:03 AM

That Sergio guy is a total flamer....

why? did he try to dock with you?

[/b]

You know, one day, people are going to rise up against you mods abusing you're powers....

i dont even know why i have a myspace because i think it's really stupid.

i also know about 80% of the people on my friends list personally, so i dont consider it to be a dating device, although i do get solicited by wierdos randomly.

this one guy who had a foot fetish tried to get me to send him pictures of my feet.

Foot_Fetish_Phil

Date: Jan 16, 2005 04:50 PM

Subject: No Subject

Body: sara; OMG, you're perfect!!!!!! got any pix of ur feet for my website?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Feb 22 2005, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Feb 22 2005, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by <KEY3>@Feb 22 2005, 12:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Feb 22 2005, 03:03 AM

That Sergio guy is a total flamer....

why? did he try to dock with you?

You know, one day, people are going to rise up against you mods abusing you're powers....

[/b]

maybe what he meant to type out was

You know, one day, people are going to rise up against you mods abuse, you are powers....

like.. he thinks you are .. so.. fucking awesome.... that...

nevermind. it's morning.

That shit is pretty funny, dudes leave corny ass comments like a mother fucker.

On the banging myspace girls tip I wouldn't doubt that shit. I was talking to one chick from myspace on aim for like 10 minutes and she said she was at work so I was like "ok I'll hit you up when your not at work" meaning I'll get back to you on aim, and she was all "heres my number hit me up playa just let me know its you when you call." After that I was kinda scared that she gave her number out like that and never talked to her again, shes probly got dUh aIdsz.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Feb 22 2005, 08:17 AM

That shit is pretty funny, dudes leave corny ass comments like a mother fucker.

On the banging myspace girls tip I wouldn't doubt that shit. I was talking to one chick from myspace on aim for like 10 minutes and she said she was at work so I was like "ok I'll hit you up when your not at work" meaning I'll get back to you on aim, and she was all "heres my number hit me up playa just let me know its you when you call." After that I was kinda scared that she gave her number out like that and never talked to her again, shes probly got dUh aIdsz.

that's pretty fucking creepy.