The Myspace Project

Tough Love

alright, ive waited on this forever, and its finally here. I've made a profile on myspace with the intention of embarassing and exposing some of the meat head idiots on there who try to get a little internet play play!

http://www.myspace.com/13348363

this is the link to my profile. please feel free to add me. Im hoping to hook some slack jawed nuckle draggers some time in the near future, get some corny ass replies to my pictures and maybe even some hilerious convos or messages all of which i'll be posting up here..

anyways, thats it for now...ill get back to you all some time soon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS NIGGA DEAD ASS USED PICTURES OF SOFIA VERGARA, LIKE NIGGAS AINT GONNA KNOW THAT SHIT IS FUGAZI AND THATS NOT HER. COME ON NIGGA. NIGGAS IS STUPID, BUT EVEN THE STUPIDEST NIGGA IN THE WORLD CAN RECOGNIZE CELBRITY PUSSY...GET SOME OTHER FLICKS B. OR THIS SHIT WONT NEVER WORK.

M E R O E

MLBC1993

yeh i was trying to find some but i couldnt...these were the most amatuerish ones i could find..i even photoshopped that shit to make it look less celeb like....fuck this was the frst time i hear of sofia so i figured others wouldnt know her either...fuckin back to the drawing board

fuck i havent been able to come accross any decent pics yet..this is lame...i already talked to some fucker over IM too...he was bugging for pics....ah well looks like itll be a bit longer efore this shit takes off in full swing....the thing is, i wanna find some pictures (more than one) so that i can add more on to the album making it look more real and stuff...cuz if i find one pic of one chick, i cant add any more unless i find that same chick again (which is why ripping off someoen on myspace would work)

Originally posted by Tough Love@Apr 14 2005, 08:46 PM

fuck i havent been able to come accross any decent pics yet..this is lame...i already talked to some fucker over IM too...he was bugging for pics....ah well looks like itll be a bit longer efore this shit takes off in full swing....the thing is, i wanna find some pictures (more than one) so that i can add more on to the album making it look more real and stuff...cuz if i find one pic of one chick, i cant add any more unless i find that same chick again (which is why ripping off someoen on myspace would work)

hrmmm

i host my images at yafro.com

try brosing someone's albums either there or photobucket or whatever.. but make sure they're not already on myspace, hehe.

Use these pictures and don't ask me where I got them from.

Warning: Boobies.

girl3.jpg

girl2.jpg

girl1.jpg

girl4.jpg

Since I'm pretty sure Myspace deletes nudes, blur out the tits or something. Then you can make fun of all the people asking you to send you the uncensored goods.

Edit: BTW, I do not know this girl.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Apr 15 2005, 04:05 AM

Use these pictures and don't ask me where I got them from.

Warning: Boobies.

girl3.jpg

girl2.jpg

girl1.jpg

girl4.jpg

Since I'm pretty sure Myspace deletes nudes, blur out the tits or something. Then you can make fun of all the people asking you to send you the uncensored goods.

Edit: BTW, I do not know this girl.

POOR LITTLE GIRL, SHE SEEMS LOST!

Originally posted by Tough Love@Apr 14 2005, 11:48 PM

alright im done for the day...id like to thank saraday for the link to yafro.com becuase i immediatly found what i was looking for!

its on

better not be off my account. yafro = camera whores.

i wish i would have known how much yafro sucked before i signed up.. people can browse and comment on your files.. there are some CREEEEPY fucking people using that site. i think i'm the only person who uses it for hosting............ good thing you can make your shit invisible.

i get comments from wierdos like this:

79bc583f0efcde4d469bcd386d0bb50c0_full.jpg

and THIS:

(this is just a link to one of his photos w/comments)

MEET THE LADIES MAN

god this is so entertaining.