THE MUTHERFUKEN FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION

WhiteOx

Ok, so i saw a doco on these guys and its a pretty fuckin crazy army. Its like a fucking secret society.

They only accept foreigners into the legion and they accept anyone regardless of criminal background. Theres also a great deal of legend that surrounds them. I believe they used to be way more independant from France then they are now because the government has tightened its grip on them. After they got withdrawn form heavy fighting in Algeria which France occupied they were furious they were withdrawn and tried to assassinate the President of France with a sniper but the motorcade took an alternate route and the plot was exposed.

Anyway I met a guy who was in it for eight years before getting out. he joined because he wanted to do something crazy. He was a sniper in the legion and he said when asked if he ever had to put that skill to use "lets just say I had to do alot of things" or something like that which bacically meant he had shot people.

He said they are a cruel bunch of people and to get through it he teamed up with a mate and they looked out for each other. An officer in the legion had it in for him and tried to kill him in a dark alley. He survived the stab wounds because he was found and taken to hospital in time.

I cam't remember where he toured but he said that the locals needed water and would push their babies under the wires around their camp and they weren't allowed to help him. The legionaires would find dead babies around their perimeter all the time.

He read if dont follow orders and your annoying the commanders in a camp outside of France in Africa or something they will disapear you.

After the Gulf War, in which they played a large role, they awared the highest ranking American on the operation their highest honour. This american was interviewed in the doco and said that when he received the commendation on stage he was given a note which said something along the lines of "if you are ever in trouble anywhere in the world at any time call this number and we will help"

Crazy renegades they are.... DICUSS YO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The FFL are so sick, if you are on the run for being a mass murderer you can join them no probs. There is a film I watched about them, cant remember the name, it was made by a woman... fuck, if I remember I will post it up imdb style.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by <KEY3>

yo mams.... you should read the book.

Already did... much illness everywhere.

There are detailed security checks by the BSLE (unofficially named "Gestapo") and medical examinations, along with a psycho-technical exam.......

The Legion is now very selective, long gone are the days when you would hear "if you’re a criminal you get in". 15 to 30 candidates out of 500 are successful.

Archived