1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE MUTHERFUKEN FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhiteOx, Jun 7, 2004.

1. WhiteOx

WhiteOx 12oz Elite Member

THE MUTHERFUKEN FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION

Discussion started by WhiteOx - Jun 7, 2004

Ok, so i saw a doco on these guys and its a pretty fuckin crazy army. Its like a fucking secret society.

They only accept foreigners into the legion and they accept anyone regardless of criminal background. Theres also a great deal of legend that surrounds them. I believe they used to be way more independant from France then they are now because the government has tightened its grip on them. After they got withdrawn form heavy fighting in Algeria which France occupied they were furious they were withdrawn and tried to assassinate the President of France with a sniper but the motorcade took an alternate route and the plot was exposed.

Anyway I met a guy who was in it for eight years before getting out. he joined because he wanted to do something crazy. He was a sniper in the legion and he said when asked if he ever had to put that skill to use "lets just say I had to do alot of things" or something like that which bacically meant he had shot people.

He said they are a cruel bunch of people and to get through it he teamed up with a mate and they looked out for each other. An officer in the legion had it in for him and tried to kill him in a dark alley. He survived the stab wounds because he was found and taken to hospital in time.

I cam't remember where he toured but he said that the locals needed water and would push their babies under the wires around their camp and they weren't allowed to help him. The legionaires would find dead babies around their perimeter all the time.

He read if dont follow orders and your annoying the commanders in a camp outside of France in Africa or something they will disapear you.

After the Gulf War, in which they played a large role, they awared the highest ranking American on the operation their highest honour. This american was interviewed in the doco and said that when he received the commendation on stage he was given a note which said something along the lines of "if you are ever in trouble anywhere in the world at any time call this number and we will help"

Crazy renegades they are.... DICUSS YO

WhiteOx - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Jun 7, 2004

The FFL are so sick, if you are on the run for being a mass murderer you can join them no probs. There is a film I watched about them, cant remember the name, it was made by a woman... fuck, if I remember I will post it up imdb style.

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Jun 7, 2004

Tease should sign up immediatly......but he'd probably get shanked within the space of a week

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. 8onus

8onus Banned

8onus - Replied Jun 7, 2004

8onus - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> 12oz Veteran Member

<KEY3> - Replied Jun 7, 2004

yo mams.... you should read the book.
    I did a book report on it in the 9th grade
    and played clips from that movie to pad my time.

HOW TO JOIN !!!!!

<KEY3> - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jun 7, 2004

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jun 7, 2004

Already did... much illness everywhere.

8. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Jun 7, 2004