THE MURDER HOUSE

ODW

3 years ago, this dad went nuts and killed his wife and mother-in-law, then killed himself. the kids were home and everything. this was in the heart of my suburb and was extremely out of the ordinary. the family was well off, the dad was a sucessful businessman, a soccer coach, etc. since this happened the house has not sold. naturally it was quickly nicknamed "the murder house" amongst me and my group of friends. well today gentlemen (and gentlewomen), the house sold!

the new family moved in and shortly after the dad pushed his son down the stairs and killed him. this really is "The Murder House."

my friends and i are wishing we werent in college so we could buy it because after the first wave of murders, it was cheap as fuck. now its DIRT cheap. it is a huge, beautiful home too. we agreed that if we got this house, we would all have to sign a pact where we couldnt kill eachother.

i hear that they still cant get the blood off the wall from the first mom. spooky.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ODW

we would all have to sign a pact where we couldnt kill eachother.

oh yeah right...

That'll help!:rolleyes:

If there was money involved, I'd sleep in it.

Seriously though, bad vibes can stain.

"well today gentlemen (and gentlewomen), the house sold!

the new family moved in and shortly after the dad pushed his son down the stairs and killed him. "

what did he push him down the stairs right after the signing...

"yes, i love this house, ill just sign here, and here and here. there we are all set...johny come here!'

"what dad"

loud noise, scream, thumping down the stairs,CRASH

mother scream

"wow wasnt expecting that one, better cash the check now"-real estate agent....running footsteps, door slams, car squeels away

r.

WE used to live in a house where dude got murdered. He got shot in the face with a shot gun in the cellar. He was getting robbed or someshit. Anyway we'd always hear someone walking up the basement steps but open the door to find no one. And in the cellar where he got shot if you turned on the light and then shut it off ...it would just stay on..until you left the room. Apparently dude tried to climb up the stairs after they shot him and anyway they found him laying on the stairs. So they put him in a cupboard in the cellar and cleaned up the mess. Well when the po's investigated they used that glow powder shit that shows if blood was there. WE bought the house fresh after. One night the lights went out and I was babysitting my brother so i had to go down and fuck with box to get the lights back. That was the freakiest shit I've ever seen. YOu could see how they dragged him in his blood and shit. It looked like a struggle too. IT was all splattered all over the wall. IIICk!

holy shit! that sounds creepy as fuck! my friends and i wanna break in and spend the night, just like in the teen books and movies, haha. my one friend refuses too, he believes that anyone that sleeps there is cursed. but my question is what about the kids that have spent the night there? wait, shit, i just realized that iv slept there way back when the breast cancer family owned it. fuck.

"whats your point, the fuckin house is cursed."

ummmm, my point is that you said the house sold "today", meaning yesterday now, and the dad pushed his son down the same fucking day! and you found all of this out already....ah, okay, just seems like the house maybe is a super duper haunted enclave...sorry next time i wont be so sarcastic in my disbelief...r

UPDATE: the neighbors are now trying to get this house torn down. i mean what the fuck! a murder house adds flavor to this blah suburb. the autopsey came back on the 3 year old son, it showed strangulation and a massive head wound. apparently the kid wasnt thrown down stairs, but was found by his father like this in his bed. so right now the father is being charged with 1st degree murder. peace.

Archived