the motherfucking GOONIES

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

i wish that movie was non fiction

it is. the corey feldman character is me.

Originally posted by alkaline

Anybody else ever seen the director's cut? After they slide down the tube things into the water, where they see One Eyed Willy's ship, they have an encounter with a giant octopus. It's nothing special ... it was cut out to keep the length of the movie down.

.....thats what im talking about. Your not a true Goonies fan if you don't remember that shit. People are always saying thats their favorite movie but when I ask them if they remember the part with the octopus they're like "Huh?"......do you remember the part where they're in the convient store buying the state map and Data burns the pirate map, the whole reason why they can't read the piano notes at the skeleton organ part. I thought I was making the shit up, but catch the new DVD, its got the scenes.

We all have a little Goonie in us all.............

• 4 years later...
Anybody else ever seen the director's cut? After they slide down the tube things into the water' date=' where they see One Eyed Willy's ship, they have an encounter with a giant octopus. It's nothing special ... it was cut out to keep the length of the movie down.[/quote']

no, i think it was cut because that scene was ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARDED.

Archived