The most HARDCORE video game.........

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

train.jpg

IS BLUE`S 123 CLUES...........Man watch Blue drive that train i am a HARDCORE FOR PLAYING THIS arent I. Maybe i should tell everyone to play it and be just like me a HARD CORE GRAFFITI writer....Yo my name is HARDCORE GRAFFIT WRITER and i tag my sketch book..........:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

can we cut his stomach? i wish to cut him with my knife. can i cut his blue belly. will he have blue organs? this is how we cut. take knife and stick it in! you have now cut! practice on mommy and daddy!

Guest amorphic

no. you are wrong. Blue's Clues Magical Rainbow Imagination Hour or whatever is not the most hardcore. "North and South" on original nintendo is the most hardcore. Thank you for allowing me to clear this up.

Guest Stapler

I think that Blues clues was invented by the CIA to povoke the children of the future to BLOW UP EVERY COUNTRY AMERICA HATES. No shit i think the CIA have the capability to do shit like that to programm peoples brains when they are young by wordign and shit like that. That Sesame street thread about the relation to modern day life through the charectors. Fuck Blue lets all cut him up and sell his organs on the Israeli black market.

Archived