The most depressing thing i've seen all day

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

the one with the girls at the party made me angry.

i hate how they just drug kids up whenever they have a problem.

it just leads to more shit and never actually solves the problem, just subdues it till the drug wears off.

Britney's a role model. She's fashionable, and she has movements that I like. Madonna, Britney, Christina Aguilera, Destiny's Child: They're role models 'cause they like action and movement so much.

(Teenagers) dress up cool so boys like them. I saw it in a movie. They get dressed so fashionable, like a doll and stuff. They usually do this cool makeup, like lipstick. And a really blushy face. It's cool.

If I don't dress well, I feel geeky. And if I feel nice, I feel like people like me. Fashionable clothing is way better and cool. My mom is fashionable. She blows her hair straight. My mom's pregnant, so I'm going to get a new sister to boss around and dress up with nice, funny outfits and cute, sweet outfits and stuff. When my mom lets me.

- Lily, 6 years old

This makes me sad.

underage girls

kay so im working at this new job and there all these little 18 and younger gilrs all fine and a few of them are pretty decent. well im only 19 and all and this 16 yr old fly ass girl just keeps lookin at me. so i talk to her and find out shes all young.. so she gives me her number and says dont worry you wont get in trouble im of age. well my fellow brothers and sisters shall i make her my next victim or certainlly blow her off!!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Hmmm if you people didnt already know about girls and their sad sad lives i dont know where you are living. This thing is not shocking at all.

Oh this wasn't shocking at all. I'm aware of this garbage. I just find it sad to see them actually say words and have pictures just make it all so much more realer. Its gross. In highschool...i seen it all the time...and just seeing all this...it just reminds me that the youth is going no where good...really fast.

People change, however....but i wouldn't say that it is very common.

http://i.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/girlculture/images/gc07.jpg'>

I hate hair. I think it sucks. I mean, hair on your head or eyebrows or eyelashes, that's fine, that's perfectly fine. Hair on your cooch for some people is fine. Personally, I just think it's a turnoff. I shave my arms, my legs, my stomach, my back, my upper body, and my crotch. Just to be blunt from the top to the bottom, I shave it all. Can't stand it. I shaved my face once, but it didn't really do much 'cause I didn't have fuzz on my face anyways.

Doing something opposite of what someone tells you makes you feel better. It's like, 'Look, I'm a rebel. I'm doing something wrong.' On my thirteenth birthday, I had my nose pierced. Between my thumb and my finger was pierced on both hands. I've had my upper thigh pierced through a bruise, thinking that it would look cool. It was during my Gothic stage. I had my nipple pierced a month ago. I did it myself.

Uh...ok.

Archived