the most depressing day of my life

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

so today i went to a concentration camp here in germany. fuck me, i felt so fucking shitty throughout. the thought that i was walking somewhere where thousands (if not more) had walked to their graves...

what also struck me was that i was thinking that how could the german population just let this type of stuff go on. i know i cant blame then but think about it...wouldnt you try and stop mass killings going on near your house and shit?

anyway, ive got more german beer to try and get pissed with. so have a good one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its really hard to fathom the whole thing when you accually see it. and its really hard to think about why people didnt do anything at the time, but think about this. there is mass killings going on down the street, what are you going to say/do?if you think about it, any uprising would probably land you right in the middle of the gas chamber.

Guest imported_Europe

Former concentration camps are some of the scariest and depressing places I have been to aswell.

way too sad for me..i watched a movie in school about the whole thing..it had real clips from the times it was happening..and i couldn't imagin living in a time like that..too sad..i'm never coming back in here..

My grandad helped liberate one of the big ones. Not Auschwitz, Bergen I think, the main one in Germany. Now that would have been fucked up.....

But he also told me how he spent most of the war getting drunk with the Germans, yes, the Germans, and delivering tanks and ammo, and being treated like a king by the French......

The way he talked it sounded like he had a good time;)

aushwitz was fucked up!

not only did they gas and burn all those people, they had thet fucked up nazi doctor.....joseif mengele. dude that guy was fucking twisted!

he invented useless science! he would do FUCKED up tests on humans just because he could.

one mission he had was to turn anyone in to an arian, he prefered mentaly defective or deformed people(cripples/downsindrome) and he would inject dye in to their eyes to change there collor! and it never worked without the patiant going blind in pain! he would then rip the eye out of its socket and nail it to his offic wall!

he was a fan of performing major sugery, without anisthesia!

he performed open heart surgery like this! removed organs, and did amputations without kocking the paitiant out!

he escaped to brazil when the war ended to avoid trial......they just discovered his bones in a small villige grave yard.....as it turns out. he was forced to slavery by a farmer in the jungle, but he stil didnt get what he deserved:hatred: :heated: :mad2:

i wrote a long rant but its too much for the intelligence here.

i'll summarize it in this way:

GERMANS WERE SYSTEMATICALLY BRAINWASHED INTO DOING THESE THINGS. IT WAS A GRADUAL movement, not overnight. These things happened slowly, but surely. And everyone got used to it....then nobody questioned it. then it came down to rounding them up into trains...and it was still ok. why? because 98% of people are retarded and have no clue. that is why. the masses of people are just stupid.

yeah, thats sucks.

what about the mass graves they just dug up in bosnia? noone feels too bad about all the muslims that got killed as well.

i mean, that shit really sucked. but noone can change it.

why didnt anyone do anything?

well, alot of people did. but alot of people died because of that.

there are alot of innocent people being killed right now, why dont you help them?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

there are alot of innocent people being killed right now, why dont you help them?

because there are kids that need to be picked up from daycare

fast food that needs to be eaten

Soap operas, talk shows, and reality sitcoms that need to be watched

because you work a 60 hour week so you can buy more toys that you don't need and still really can't afford

attorney's appointments you have to attend so that you can file for bankruptcy

because I have to get my hair cut and my nails done

there is a sale at the mall that I HAVE to go to

because I want to take my boat out this weekend, so I can pick up a hot lady, fuck her and go home to my wife.

because I am an American and I have better things to do.

Originally posted by metallix

......... the masses of people are just stupid.

like that t shirt, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...

and sneak yeah thats a pretty haunting feeling, im sure its uneasy. Enjoy the beer though.

Guest krie
Originally posted by sneak

anyway, ive got more german beer to try and get pissed with. so have a good one.

it is pretty sad, have a beer for ol krie

Archived