the most badass tv character of all time

taper

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For real? A friend lived like 3 houses down from where they used to live. We'd always skate outside her house, and she'd always tell us to move. It's weird how we would try to get any glimpse of some washed up star from the 80's. She's pretty hot. It's funny how she used to be fat and ugly. I used to want to beat her. And how Mr. T wears dirty sweatpants and does 1-800-COLLECT commercials. That's funny too

yeah you gotta give it up to knight stictly for the fact that his car was bad ass. It was a car. Scratch that... a talking car. It doubled as an ATM machine as well as sex guru. Even if knight wasn't more badass than the rest, his car made up for all his short comings.

Guest BROWNer

sledgehammer...dood slept with his gun...'trust me, i know what i'm doing'..

from the 80's....it was a comedy cop show.....

shit killed.

Naw man, I don't live up there. My friend Jamie does. Didn't Bret "The Hitman" Hart live up there too?

Mooning Fleury, ha ha, nice one. I love how everybody treats these "celebrities" like shit. No wonder they all leave. We egged one of the Flames' house to hell coz he yelled at my brothers friend. It was one of the shitty players who no one has ever heard of. Whatever, he deserved it. And then we saw him the next day cleaning it all up. Ahahaha, what a dumbass.

I wanna find out where the Moffats live. I would beat those gay fuckers so bad. I hit one of them with a snowball when they were at COP. Ha ha, the security guards were less than pleased.....

Archived