The "Morning Piss"

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CoffeehouseFunkstar:

yo, it's all about the 45 degree lean..one hand on the wall baby

AHh hahah haha, nice visual there.

maybe you could just work on the arc...

[This message has been edited by AeRoS0ul (edited 06-21-2001).]

Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1:

yo, how bout the "before bed jerk"? anyone else with this too?

only when i cant sleep. but back on urination. even when i gotta go, i wont get up cuz i know i wont be able to go back to sleep. i just hold it until i feel like getting up.

Guest dBUSH

what's really bad is those barely conscious mornings when all you know is youve gotta piss RIGHT NOW and when you do it shoots about 4 different directions. That'll wake you up quick.

• 2 years later...

last year, it would be dark in the morning when i got up for school. i put on my clothes and shit and left the house in five minutes, which left me having to pee on the way to school. i peed on signs, trees, and sometimes i would just pee on the sidewalk. i remember there was this one fir tree i would always pee on, and the pee would get all foamy running down the tree. ahh, good times...

Yo recently when i woke up in the morning and have to piss it shoots to the right. About 45 degrees off course. its the oddest thing . The first time it happend i didnt know what to do cuz it shot all over the wall then i over corrected shooting it all over the toilet itself. Then i recorrected it the wrong way down thinking that would help me out but i ended up pissing all over my legs and feet. Now when i wake up early in the morning I piss in the tub or out my window into my neighbors gutters.

Anyone else have problems like this?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

it's bad when u take the time to line the toilet seat, you feel good and sanitary, go to sit down, and come to find out there was a big drop of pisss still on the seat, making your ass wet w/ someone else's piss..oh god, the horror.

ohh god...the horror...i had that a few days ago...i thought i was gonna go crazy....guys are so lucky

Archived