The morning after.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Well, this New Year's I woke up in someone's house who I never met, and wasn't even there. I was next to a girl I met on myspace. My friend got robbed at gunpoint outside of the party we were at. And...right before we went out, my basement flooded with funky ass sewer water. What a night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i woke up the next moring to find my brothers car all busted up. smashed windows, bashed up inside etc... the only thing they hard time stealin is the sound system in the trunk. im thinking that cuz they were prob pulling any switches and only open the gas cap which was the bashed too.

Originally posted by Rend@Jan 1 2006, 07:25 PM

well i woke up the next moring to find my brothers car all busted up. smashed windows, bashed up inside etc... the only thing they hard time stealin is the sound system in the trunk. im thinking that cuz they were prob pulling any switches and only open the gas cap which was the bashed too.

that sucks man, at least they didnt get his stereo though.

i would be :hatred:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Jesus fucking Christ. I went to bed around 10 AM, woke up just now (5:30 PM).

I feel like a turkey sandwich punched me in the tits. I know that doesn't make much sense, but that is precisely how I feel.

Guest Sparoism

Shit, I caught a 48 to 23rd and potrero at 11 pm like it was nothing...

Last night's tally-

-Saw most of the people I know, and almost all of my SF friends

-Two ex-girlfriends (one friendly, one not)

-Lots and lots of people getting up

-Fireworks aplenty

-Three chicks pass out, one in a HUGE puddle of vomit in front of two BART cops....who, walked over, looked, and walked away

-NO fights, amazingly...some wrestling, but no punches

-Got on the last eastbound BART...halfway through the tunnel it stops, backs up to EMB....at EMB, about ten BART cops roll onto the now out of service train

-Got home at 4 am, more or less sober. I only had three drinks the whole night...I can't get faded on Halloween or NYE anymore, otherwise I miss too much weird shit and rookies tend to spoil my buzz, anyway.

Happy New Year.

as the new year rolled around I was in my car delivering fucking pizza's

I got off work a little before 7 am

got into quite a few good arguments with drunk fucktards at work

was in a shit fucking mood all night

went to bed around 830 and woke up around 545

I also had this dream that I got a job in a guitar store inside of a cave.

2006 has been quite uneventful so far.

Guest beardo

the party pretty much kees going. we made a HUGE breakfast for like 20 people. sat around watching football. i just got home, people were still coming over. heading back to finish off the rest of the beer tonight.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I just took a shower, toweled up, then took a beer shit so foul and demoralizing that I had to hop right back in the shower again.

Jesus.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Jan 1 2006, 02:09 PM

FUCK MUNI

i wasnt even in a party at 12 midnight....i probably spent a combined 3 hours waiting for god damn buses last night, plus every party was hating

niggas shoulda faded on a limo....fuck new years...fuck 2006

damn... i waited on a J for one hour last night

ONE HOUR!

what the fuck, shit was lagmode yesterday.

thats why i popped open the drivers compartment and pissed in there.

too bad i didnt have a writing utensil or else i would have left him a message voicing my disdain as to the schedule of the trains.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 1 2006, 05:09 PM

I just took a shower, toweled up, then took a beer shit so foul and demoralizing that I had to hop right back in the shower again.

Jesus.

haha that shit is the worst. then you get the unpleasant beer shit and hot shower steam combination that even a courtesy flush cant prevent.

Okay Okay

I spent the night on an Island were the terror threat was of the ricta scale and the army filled the streets.

So I played pool for a couple of hours down at the local pool hall and drank Bintang beer. Went home and set of cheap fireworks which we got from the local supermarket.

And drank.Hangover....No