the more you dream the less you sleep

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had this dream last night that i hooked up with this really hot girl... not just hot, but realy cool too, then right in the middle of it, when i was totally getting in to it, my buddy called me... i almost wanted to kick his ass when i saw him tonight...

on a happier note though, i totally believe that dreams can effect yer actions... it boosts yer confidence or sumpin...like how once you get laid after not getting any for a while, you keep getting laid... dreams and sex- two good things

Guest blood as ink

most of the dreams i have kinda scare me...just really bizzare shit...example...penguins running after me trying to bite off my nipples...i mean what the hell ?...i can't make any sense out of that one except that i'm now paranoid of penguins.

vinyl junkie sign on to your im!!!...i'll edit this out later...blah.

this morning i was in that semi awake mode and i was dreaming about eating ice cream with my girl on a beach ..........but just as the dream faded away i woke up , and i was totally lucid , but i said 'no you dont get any ice cream' involunterily , like i was still in the dream................its a very weird sensation to realise you are awake , yet have no control over your speech from a past dream ..........its happened a few times b4 , but this time i was fully aware of what had happened.........strange indeed .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

this morning i was in that semi awake mode and i was dreaming about eating ice cream with my girl on a beach ..........but just as the dream faded away i woke up , and i was totally lucid , but i said 'no you dont get any ice cream' involunterily , like i was still in the dream................its a very weird sensation to realise you are awake , yet have no control over your speech from a past dream ..........its happened a few times b4 , but this time i was fully aware of what had happened.........strange indeed .

i was just coming out of a dream, and my mom was outside my door yelling for me, and i kept answering back, but later i realized i was answering her in my sleep... i could totally hear and feel myself yelling back, but i actually wasn't... that weirded me out for days

Guest willy.wonka

is it me or is everybody drunk?

im drunk,im also sleeping on the couch right now....telekinetically typing ever word....attack of the alien NightOwl!!

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i had this dream last night that i hooked up with this really hot girl... not just hot, but realy cool too, then right in the middle of it, when i was totally getting in to it, my buddy called me... i almost wanted to kick his ass when i saw him tonight...

on a happier note though, i totally believe that dreams can effect yer actions... it boosts yer confidence or sumpin...like how once you get laid after not getting any for a while, you keep getting laid... dreams and sex- two good things

i have dreams about sex but all it does is make me have to change my undies.

Archived