Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the modern man must hustle

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by footsoldier, Feb 3, 2003.

1. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

i need the money..its crunch time..so whats a good hustle, because 550 an hour isnt going to keep me in college...i have some ideas, but im looking for more...hit me with em.

2. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

selling crack to underage children...h011312

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

that was how much i got paid hourly when i worked at the movies. fun times. bad pay.

4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

ill buy your soul for a dollar

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

In deinem teuflischen Blick - ein dusteres Paradies
    Von tiefer, eingeschlafener Dunkelheit
    Oh gottliche Vorstellung, die ich oft pries
    Verstummter Jammer eines sanften Lachelns
    Meine Seele geht verloren
    Im nostalgischen Inferno
    Visionen des Todes -
    meiner Selbstverschwendung

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

invest in psylocibin mushroom growing...the entire investment will cost no more than 60$ if you plan it right, and you will be yeilding ounces out of your ass...slang them shits for a brick a pop and you got yourself some money!!

check out http://www.fanaticus.com for some different techniques on growing

7. footsoldier

haha i worked at th movies too..same pay..daaaaaamn.

still i need more ideas! where they at?

8. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

All I gotta say fellas is RETURNABLES!

mad easy cash, say you get an average of 5 bottles/cans per garbage can/ street walking and you hit five of those in ten minutes or so yo uare well on your way to more than 550 and hour. And its good for the environment!

get to work, its easy

9. deft

deft New Jack

i worked at the campus post office making 5.15 for a minute then i went to the real post office off campus and got 8.00 plus shitty benefits. i think they were desperate for work when they hired me.

or if that doesn't work out you can murder for hire. that job pays pretty well and its fun.

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

hahahha hobo style!!!

for real though....i used to work as an ecology dude for my grammar school...i was bring in like 10-30 bucks each time for like 3-4 bags of aluminum cans

11. footsoldier

bump this shit because im still broke.

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

ok heres what im planning on doing

dress appropriately, then go to a local college dorm and walk around like you live there. then sneak into peoples rooms and rob them. get money or sell theyre goods for a profit.

good luck.

13. kido

kido Senior Member

Drink cheaper beer..

14. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

what is the legal age for buying crack?

15. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

You only get 550 an hour? Is that minimum wage? What the fuck? I thought I had it bad. I'm a broke bitch and I've got no advice to give. Get another job or sell coke.