The Mind's Eye

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i love it... in every post makros puts these random flying thingies and no one seems to notice them but me and i think they are hilarious. no words are spoken about them.

No every one i see i laugh at, but i don't feel like typing a reply that says "hahahaha, good show makros." plus, i don't think makros is using it for laughter, i feel like i can connect with makros on a more spiritual level through makros' pictures and qoutes. i feel he's trying to reach the people. makros has changed my life for the better, i'd like to give thanks to makros for this.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

clap............................clap...........................clap.

(deafening silence, broken only by the occasional chirping of crickets.)

and then the crickets stop chirping.....

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

No every one i see i laugh at, but i don't feel like typing a reply that says "hahahaha, good show makros." plus, i don't think makros is using it for laughter, i feel like i can connect with makros on a more spiritual level through makros' pictures and qoutes. i feel he's trying to reach the people. makros has changed my life for the better, i'd like to give thanks to makros for this.

you trippin

Archived