the mexican coma....

boogie hands

does anyone else get these from time to time? i went out with a couple people for mexican food last night and at the end of the meal we were all acting like we ate a big cake made of ketamine and pot. all plans got dashed, i missed an appointment to look at a new house and we blew off the movie we were going to go see in favor of a wondeful mexican slumber. needless to say i just got up from a solid 15 hours of sleep and i am completly out of it.....i love mexican food.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on a side note....during my mexican coma i had a dream that zombies were invading the city. everyone ran from them except for a few friends and myself who decided it would be a good time to completly pillage designer clothing stores. i had ths amazing luggage set filled with suits, jeans and sweaters and i was already to hit the town when the zombies broke in and started eating people. luckly i was together enough to quietly slip through a window into a peaceful suburban backyard complete with shitty walmart patio sets and amazingly green grass....i couldnt take the clothes with me though.

what a weird night?! i think im going to get a burger for lunch today....

Guest fr8lover

i think it's simply because mexican restaurants have such huge portions, that you get that "uncomfortably full" feeling so easy. after all the pre-meal chips and the meal itself, i just want to crawl under a rock and die for 12 hours.

the worst case of this was my friend ordering the "burrito gigante" from a local mexican place. it was about 1.5 chipotle burritos in one on a bed of rice and doused (not just sprinkled, but completely covered with a thick layer) with jack cheese.

we have this thing where if you don't finish your food, we all get to punch you in the stomach. it started back in high school when we'd skip school and go eat at another mexican place with gigantic portions. on a side note about this place, my friend wanted to not get punched so bad he gorged himself and threw up halfway to the bathroom in the restaurant's hallway. after, he spit up and re-ate the food so we wouldn't clock him.

anyway, my friend eats 3/4 of the burrito gigante and gets a sickly look to his face. we egg him on to finish the whole plate, at which he sets his fork down and sits back in his chair looking like he was going to die. when we left, he actually had to have his girlfriend drive because he was "too full to drive." we went to a store afterwards and he took a nap on a couch for 30 minutes and felt a little better afterward.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Mar 21 2005, 12:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Mar 21 2005, 12:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser@Mar 21 2005, 07:00 PM

chinese buffets are also lethal.

yeah

e-coli

salmonella

etc

[/b]

Dont forget cats

;)

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Mar 21 2005, 08:06 PM

salmonella

This isn't actually too bad. I had it when I was like 8 or 9, got hospitalised but didn't really think it was that serious. All I had was the shits REAL bad (see below) and vomiting. So whenever I hear about it in the news I just think of it as bad food poisoning. Can it be lethal?

When I was in the hospital they gave me this wheelchair (I was an idle little shite) which had a toilet/bedpan in the bottom. I could literally roll myself down to the cafe place, get a bite to eat, shit it out on the way back and have a nice drug-induced nap.

I swear I would fucking not leave that thing if I could get one now.

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Mar 22 2005, 07:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Mar 22 2005, 07:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Mar 21 2005, 08:06 PM

salmonella

I could literally roll myself down to the cafe place, get a bite to eat, shit it out on the way back and have a nice drug-induced nap.

I swear I would fucking not leave that thing if I could get one now.

[/b]

Hahahahaha.