1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the martini.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jan 25, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

the martini.....

Discussion started by boogie hands - Jan 25, 2002

....is gods gift to man. all time best drink ever, the glass is a little gayish but the drink makes up for it. it tastes wonderful, not to strong and completly absent of any fruit flavor which makes it the perfect choice for dessert, not to mention its all liquor which means you can drink one and go to bed feeling fulfilled. im on a strick schedule of one to two martinis a night which makes me happy, being that im a lot more happy ill share my method of martini crafting with you...

stick you gin and your glass in the feezer overnight, cold is essential to a good martini. take 2 or 3 olives and place them on a paper towel to rid them of excess juice (you can also replace this with a cocktail onion). now take a 1/4 to a 1/2 a capful of vermouth and pour it into your shaker. add 3 1/2 ounces of gin, add 3 to 4 ice cubes and shake vigorously in order to break off little bits of the ice, now place the olives in the bottom of your glass and pour the martini using the strainer so that you dont get any large peices of ice in your drink. drink and pretend you have class...

its only going to take 30 minutes for this to get to page 2

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Jan 25, 2002

When i used to work at the country club in n.c. they gave me free martini's every night when i helped in the kitchen, the bartender would always come in and tap me on the shoulder and tell me he had something for me in the back...i loved that guy...i was always lit when my boy came to pick me up..

good thread boogie!

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Jan 25, 2002

sounds good dude...a friend of mine, shes the fucking mix master. she manages to cram the most amount of liquor with a small amount of mixer to have it taste like theres nothing in it...i remember a fatefull night in which she made a drink called BFHB (big fat hairy bastard, after a friend of ours who pissed us off by not buying us liquor earlier that day)...we took the drinks out to the lake and cold chilled on a bench chatting and drinking. she made my friend and i a few of these drinks and put them in big plastic glasses (im guessing 20-30 oz)...we drank those and felt decent and proceeded to drink some keylight that was also in the cooler...we each had 4 or 5 beers and it was dark so we decided to call it a day and go chill back in town. sure enough the car ride i started to get puke burps and realized i was FUCKING SIDEWAYS DRUNK...my friend too was shitty and later in the night he tripped and fell into a rosebush because he was so twisted...to make this long story short, we asked her the next day how much she had mixed in those shits and she said around 4-5 shots in each drink...

i dont know why i turned your thread into storytelling but ive got plenty of them...peace boogie!

4. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Jan 25, 2002

i'm sorry boogie but i prefer a 'dirty' martini and that juice you just sopped up with the paper towel should've gone in my drink. 2 drinks to a shaker and i'm usually a catastrophe when i leave the joint...

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

WebsterUno - Replied Jan 25, 2002

I thought it was a gibson if it had an onion?
    I havent tried a martini, but I thought of it
    last time I was in the bar. Thats my next
    drink. I treid a Brain Hemerage, thanks to
    cracked ass. Shit is bomb. I just shoot em down.
    They taste kinda like a carmel candy, with a
    very slight twist. Gimmie some Yak and a lemon twist,
    ill be aiight for the night.

6. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jan 25, 2002

A bottle of Jager and some Red Bull-I'm set.Double-Whiskey Sours.or Remy Martin over a hot glass.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic - Replied Jan 25, 2002

tomolives are nice instead of the olives.

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

WebsterUno - Replied Jan 25, 2002

…mmmmmmm!

9. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Jan 25, 2002

Tokyo Tea - Still pure alcohol, but not to sweet and you can't take a drop of the booze.

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 25, 2002

hahah, i just got done with 3 martinis and a nice pasta diner and im trashed....shits no joke....

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Jan 25, 2002

boogies new name should be alkie mcdrinksalot...can you email me one of those martinis?

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 26, 2002

ahahahaa....i drink moderatly thank you.....
    wait, im drunk...nevermind

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 26, 2002

just to keep you guys up to date...bombay saphire is the new shit, tanqeray is so yesterday afternoon....keep up people

14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic - Replied Jan 27, 2002

it's been a while but the jameson jewel will knock 3 teeth out of your head and leave you with one broken knuckle.