the martini.....

boogie hands

....is gods gift to man. all time best drink ever, the glass is a little gayish but the drink makes up for it. it tastes wonderful, not to strong and completly absent of any fruit flavor which makes it the perfect choice for dessert, not to mention its all liquor which means you can drink one and go to bed feeling fulfilled. im on a strick schedule of one to two martinis a night which makes me happy, being that im a lot more happy ill share my method of martini crafting with you...

stick you gin and your glass in the feezer overnight, cold is essential to a good martini. take 2 or 3 olives and place them on a paper towel to rid them of excess juice (you can also replace this with a cocktail onion). now take a 1/4 to a 1/2 a capful of vermouth and pour it into your shaker. add 3 1/2 ounces of gin, add 3 to 4 ice cubes and shake vigorously in order to break off little bits of the ice, now place the olives in the bottom of your glass and pour the martini using the strainer so that you dont get any large peices of ice in your drink. drink and pretend you have class...

its only going to take 30 minutes for this to get to page 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

sounds good dude...a friend of mine, shes the fucking mix master. she manages to cram the most amount of liquor with a small amount of mixer to have it taste like theres nothing in it...i remember a fatefull night in which she made a drink called BFHB (big fat hairy bastard, after a friend of ours who pissed us off by not buying us liquor earlier that day)...we took the drinks out to the lake and cold chilled on a bench chatting and drinking. she made my friend and i a few of these drinks and put them in big plastic glasses (im guessing 20-30 oz)...we drank those and felt decent and proceeded to drink some keylight that was also in the cooler...we each had 4 or 5 beers and it was dark so we decided to call it a day and go chill back in town. sure enough the car ride i started to get puke burps and realized i was FUCKING SIDEWAYS DRUNK...my friend too was shitty and later in the night he tripped and fell into a rosebush because he was so twisted...to make this long story short, we asked her the next day how much she had mixed in those shits and she said around 4-5 shots in each drink...

i dont know why i turned your thread into storytelling but ive got plenty of them...peace boogie!

Guest WebsterUno

I thought it was a gibson if it had an onion?

I havent tried a martini, but I thought of it

last time I was in the bar. Thats my next

drink. I treid a Brain Hemerage, thanks to

cracked ass. Shit is bomb. I just shoot em down.

They taste kinda like a carmel candy, with a

very slight twist. Gimmie some Yak and a lemon twist,

ill be aiight for the night.

Archived