Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by w3ns, May 27, 2003.

1. w3ns

w3ns Junior Member

The new mars volta full length has been released online for those not in the know yet. You should get this.

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Hmmm...i hadn't heard that yet, since their site said its being released on June 24. Where can i order it from?

3. killtheradio

killtheradio Member

they blow goats for pocket change...

4. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

Can't wait. They're going to be fucking awesome......

5. TRYB0L

TRYB0L Junior Member

R.I.P.

Jeremy Michael Ward of The Mars Volta and De Facto fame sadly passed away as a result of an apparent drug overdose in his Los Angeles, CA area home on May 25th, 2003. A statement was issued by the bands former label Gold Standard Laboratories on the matter, it reads as follows:
    "We are very saddened to announce that our dear friend Jeremy Michael Ward of THE MARS VOLTA and DE FACTO passed away from an apparent drug overdose at his home in Los Angeles on May 25, 2003. He was 27 years old. He and the rest of The Mars Volta had only just returned to L.A. for a week of rest between legs of their support tour with RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. No further information is currently available."
    The Mars Volta were touring in support of their upcoming Strummer/Universal debut "De-Loused In The Comatorium", due out on June 24th.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.

After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"