the mag is motherfucking done!

taco bell bomber

...before anything..any mod that sees this can u make it sticky for me please...thanks.........ok the first issue is done..with some mistakes ill admit..but it was the first so i expected that....i was not able to deliver some of the things i said in the begining..is this issue there is no nace section..but in the next one, which im working on already, there will be a very large one if everyone im counting on comes thru..so i will be getting some flicks developed this week and hopefully be doing alot of trading..for those poeple i put off on for trading im sorry ill pick it up when i get the flicks developed..the first 18 copies of the mags will be sent out 2maro so when u recieve it can u please post on here your thoughts on it..also anyone that wants copies of the first issue email me your address to crazygraff@yahoo.com and ill keep it on file to send out when i make more prints...so everyone give me feedback when u get it..peace..thanks to all the help...oh also in the second issue there will be a few interviews that u should like

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

yes new issue is done...waiting to hit the presses...just have to find away to get it from my comp at home to the comp at school...anyone wanna lend me an external zipdisk for a weekend?????

anyway..yea its done and it my opinion dope as fuck....

so ima start a new thread letting everyone know..so no need to respond to this

Archived