1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Lucid Dreaming Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

The Lucid Dreaming Thread

Discussion started by Milton - Nov 7, 2003

Someone on here said something about lucid dreaming on the hippy hate thread. I was just curious if anybody knew anything about it or how to go about actually doing it.

Holleration

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Sickboy

Sickboy 12oz Member

Sickboy - Replied Nov 7, 2003

I think someone made a thread for this ebfore. Search it and bump it alright. I think it was pretty informative too. Great subject too.

Sickboy - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Nov 7, 2003

hmmm... google it

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. TranceStoner

TranceStoner 12oz Member

TranceStoner - Replied Nov 7, 2003

I don;'t know what lucid dreaming is but when I was younger like 5 or 6 maybe I remember having dreams where I knew I was dreaming in the dream. I used to fuck girls in those dreams and they would usually turn into witches and freak me out, but thats besides the point. The fact is yeah I used to have crazy ass dreams where I would test the world that I was in, since I knew I was dreaming... I would get freaked out some times and all Id have to do was shake my head really hard and i'd wake up ... I wish I could still have those kinds of dreams. I;ve heard people say that if you write your dreams down everyday after a while you get more in touch with your dream world or your unconsious (can't spell) mind. some shit like that... Some one should make a dream thread where we put in our dreams... ahhh off to bed.:eek:

TranceStoner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Nov 7, 2003

i have dreamed about alcohol for the last two nights in a row :eek:

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Nov 7, 2003

Apparently it all has to do with concentrating on harnessing your dream.
    You can get these weird headset things which shine lights into your eyes. :D

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand 12oz Member

RubbeRBand - Replied Nov 7, 2003

huh!

yo, there's a mexican herb that you can smoke that will put you to sleep and give you lucid dreams. My friend was on the patch and had dreams about Lord of the Rings.:rolleyes:

RubbeRBand - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Nov 7, 2003

Re: huh!

HAHAHAHA
    -not sure why i found this soo funny, but i did.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE 12oz Senior Member

BIGBLUE - Replied Nov 7, 2003

Re: huh!

SOUNDS LIKE THAT PEYOTE STUFF THEM GUYS IN THE MOVIE "YOUNGUNS" WERE USING

BIGBLUE - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Nov 7, 2003

a while ago i was having these really crazy vivid reccurring dreams , i dreamt about hanging out with my friends or getting my skateboard stolen. wierd.

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin 12oz Elite Member

GamblersGrin - Replied Nov 7, 2003

i had this wild one bout a week ago- i look up at the sky turning gray hell and see 5 tornados beginning to form and look down and see i am in a field very much like a college campus. everyone is scattering. i look up and there must have been some kind of air show going on bc a parachuting man is above this pond when a massive bolt of lightning CRACKS! through the sky and evaporates him at the same time the bolt strikes the water causing where it it hit to look like a bomb exploded in that place. at the same time a small red 2 seater airplane gets hit by lightning and the thing just flies upside down about 50 feet over us and crashes. the lightning and people and explosions were deafening. i see my gf staring up mesmerized by the scene and i told her we have to go. we begin to head underneath a bridge (iknow its safe to crawl up in the crevices during a tornado but this was pretty much a bridge w/ legs only) but a man tells us its not safe there, that after this event people are going to be 2 places, in this building we see a short distance away or in the "city morgue." so we book it towards this building. on the way there there are huge pieces and sections of airplanes dropping out of the sky. all the pieces are red too. sometimes the pieces just smash into the ground and other times theyll bounce up a little bit. other times they hit the ground and break into a few other pieces. i remember feeling as if i was in a video game, and being trained well bc i made it through the gauntlet. we got to the building and there was a gate down w/ a gurad. the men we were w/ knew the guard and he raised it the gate for us. there was a second gate and a lot of confusion.
    that is where the dream ends. it was one of those fantastically vivid dreams where you wake up and are just like wtf!?!? when i wake up i turn on the tv and the station is tuned to tbs which is broadcasting some movie where a tornado or hurricane just tore the ass out of some town.

GamblersGrin - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin 12oz Elite Member

GamblersGrin - Replied Nov 7, 2003

last nite i have this one--i go to a classroom and the teacher has the big jug of hawaiian punch set up on the table as well as a bunch of smaller bowls w/ fruits like grapes, cherries, and strawberries. the class is sittign at their desks in a large circle and he asks us all to come up there and take a certain amount of punch and mix w/ a certain amount each of the fruits then to go sit back down. there are stacks of video games behind him (and in real life im not a big video gamer) and he starts doing this conteste where people are answering these questions and winning the stacks of games. next thing i know im in this large cardboard box in a robot halloween costume i wore a few years earlier. im also in there w/ some random girl, w/ a girl i messed around w/ after high school but her high school boyfriend was in there too, who was this big jock, and shes all rubbin up on me and im like hey now. so then were back at our desks, shes sittign next to me, i realize this hawaiina punch concoction is some fermentation projection that turns this stuff into a sangria type of wine and its really a crunky syrup. someone answers a question balloons go up and im more confused than ever. of course thats when i wake up.

GamblersGrin - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Nov 7, 2003

I've had at least 2-3 lucid dreams a week for the past 8 years or so, it's almost second nature now. There is a thread on this somewhere with good tips on how to achieve it. Run a search.

By the way, to those who posted above, lucid dreaming isn't vivid dreams, it's dreams where you are aware you are dreaming and can take control of the whole thing.

14. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

ubejinxed - Replied Nov 7, 2003

i am not going to discuss what i do in my lucid dreams.......

but i really like flying. sometimes i have to run to get up in the air, but i always get there. love it.

i fly all the time, and other things ;)

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Nov 7, 2003

El M,

I looked it up and found Tearz's rape thread which was quite interesting but had nothing to do with lucid dreaming. If there is any way you could give me some specifics about how you actually go about teaching yourself to dream lucidly please hit the email. That goes for ube also..>

THank you and H to the Oller

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: