Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the lines toughest

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by satnone, Apr 15, 2005.

1. satnone

satnone Junior Member

hey this is satnone the owner of freightalicious.com.. does anybody know where i can buy a copy of The Lines Toughest dvd?

2. jayjay

jayjay Junior Member

i wouldn't buy it if i hadn't already. in my opinion it sucks. its nothing like i thaught it was going to be. NO interviews except for the one with buzz blurr which was kinda stupid..oh and some voice of king 157 for about 30 seconds talking about freights. No action shots of any writers getting up of any sort. limited freight shots and 95% of the ones filmes were totally west coast..which is not a bad thing i'm saying it was just very limited to the BNSF west coast hitters mostly. and the underground soundtracks they had were bullshit to me. i got it as a christmas gift and i prolly watched it twice or so..lent it to my boys.and didn't even have to worry about thenm not returning it back because it sucked..oh well just my opinion..i'm sure some people love it and wonder how i can say this ...

..BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION..you can order the full length DVD on ART CRIMES(www.graffiti.org) for a reasonable price. good luck.

3. rollinaround

rollinaround Member

quit crying cuz you werent in it...go to fuckinfreights .com to find out how to get it. I like the bonus footage!!!

mick trackside :king:

4. poppy183

poppy183 Senior Member

..WELL IT'S NOT WORTH $20 I WILL TELL YOU THAT!! AND IT IS TRUE THAT THERE IS A LIMITED SELECTION OF HEADS...BUT I BAUGHT IT CUZ I WANTED TO PEEP IT AND A FEW OF MY BOYS WERE IN IT. ..BUT I'D RATHER PUT IN A GRAFFITI TV VIDEO. HAHAHA

5. B.anthracis

B.anthracis Member

quit crying cuz you werent in it...go to fuckinfreights .com to find out how to get it. I like the bonus footage!!!

mick trackside :king:
    [post=3919237]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    :haha:
    No shit.
    I got it right here and I liked it.

6. satnone

satnone Junior Member

art crimes doesnt sell it.. and i dont see anywhere to get it on fuckinfreights.com

7. Beast

Beast Member

bombingscience.com has it.

I thought it was very well done. Sure it could have used a bit more action and interview stuff but they had a lot of nice trains in it instead of some vids with a lot of unimpressive fill-ins and garbage. The spots they bench from were sick and they changed up the footage quite a bit.

8. satnone

satnone Junior Member

no.. bombingscience.com doesnt have it... im not sure if we r all looking at the same sites here... but i dont seem to see it on any of these... does anybody really know who sells it?

9. Beast

Beast Member

Must be sold out mostly everywhere because you can't get it from the distributor anymore either.

10. HATEBREEDER

HATEBREEDER Member

. NO interviews except for the one about freights.

-who cares.

No action shots of any writers getting up of any sort.

-its boring as hell watching people paint.

95% of the ones filmes were totally west coast..

-sounds like ill dig this movie.

BNSF west coast hitters mostly.

-bn motherfucker!!

11. satnone

satnone Junior Member

ok anybody know how to copy dvds? do any of u that have the dvd use dvdshrink and know anything about torrents or file sharing? i want this dvd haha

12. Kirby p

Kirby p Senior Member

tlt 2 gets the nod over this one but it's good.

13. rollinaround

rollinaround Member

2?

14. SWX1994

SWX1994 Member

just get it and judge for yourself.

15. ArtistikFunk

ArtistikFunk Senior Member

I thought it was a good DVD... I think watching kids paint is so boring as well
    what a good way for the cops to gather info on certain writers.
    as for the shots- some were dope & others need work..
    You can't shoot a fast moving boxcar with a fish eye'd lenz & at a close range
    in order to get any decent shot of a hotshot you have to stand back at least
    50 yards & pan the shot with no telephone poles in the way..