The light at the end of the tunnel...

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CrewJones

every piece on this thread makes me feel like I need to get glasses.... why is everything so fucking blurry, messy and sloppy? Maybe i came up ina different time, but when I started , if your shit was sloppy and weak, forget it. Some of you guys need to lose this sub-standard idea of what hot graff is, be honest with your selves, and put in some effort, because this shit is embarassing... be honest with yourselves!!!!

Originally posted by CrewJones

every piece on this thread makes me feel like I need to get glasses.... why is everything so fucking blurry, messy and sloppy? Maybe i came up ina different time, but when I started , if your shit was sloppy and weak, forget it. Some of you guys need to lose this sub-standard idea of what hot graff is, be honest with your selves, and put in some effort, because this shit is embarassing... be honest with yourselves!!!!

okay if your talking about my shit our days n stae.. i got only one thing to say....tsf crew,,they stay faded..ya heard....thats not an excuse its the truth fuck graff, we party

:D

Guest CrewJones

What a convenient stance to take when defending your work "it sucks because we want it to" let me correct you... it sucks because you have no choice. Thats the best you can do, but dont try to convince me and other kids on here who may not know better that that slop is hot, because it is not. It's not a crime to be bad at graff, since everyone is when they start, but dont try to do some sloppy ass attempt at last months trendy freight style and expect the masses to blindly accept it as hot, because I'm not buying it. And I hate to burst your bubble, but there is a highly established, highly prolific train crew in Italy named TSF... but then again, you'll never make enough noise to get heard of out there anyway, so what's the difference...

What a convenient stance to take when defending your work "it sucks because we want it to" let me correct you... it sucks because you have no choice. Thats the best you can do, but dont try to convince me and other kids on here who may not know better that that slop is hot, because it is not. It's not a crime to be bad at graff, since everyone is when they start, but dont try to do some sloppy ass attempt at last months trendy freight style and expect the masses to blindly accept it as hot, because I'm not buying it. And I hate to burst your bubble, but there is a highly established, highly prolific train crew in Italy named TSF... but then again, you'll never make enough noise to get heard of out there anyway, so what's the difference...

are you fucking retarted i said above that my drunkeness is not an excuse so dont come at me like that BITCH cause i aint havin it... secondy like i give a fuck about italy or anyone else or whatever.. have fun hating cause i seriously like it doubt me ask around fuck face. hahha:)

Guest CrewJones

I'm just saying that if you are going to do shit half assed, find something that you are serious about, so you can put 100% effort into... I've pulled BURNERS while drunk... I'm sure your freights while sober look exactly alike. And the fact that you dont give a shit that there is a crew sporting your name in italy goes to show that you have low expectations for your crew, and that you will never be known on a grand scale... only quality work is spoken of across the oceans... I am through with you, I just wanted to speak my mind about sloppy graff, and that it is not what burns... its not just against you, its anyone that does that shit... tighten up your game...peace, and enjoy life

I'm just saying that if you are going to do shit half assed, find something that you are serious about, so you can put 100% effort into... I've pulled BURNERS while drunk... I'm sure your freights while sober look exactly alike. And the fact that you dont give a shit that there is a crew sporting your name in italy goes to show that you have low expectations for your crew, and that you will never be known on a grand scale... only quality work is spoken of across the oceans... I am through with you, I just wanted to speak my mind about sloppy graff, and that it is not what burns... its not just against you, its anyone that does that shit... tighten up your game...peace, and enjoy life

okay here is my deal to clearify... i dont take graff as my life goal.. im not getting paid.. im getting fucked up having fun thats all and that is good enough..i have other shit when im not drunk if you are really so intrested email me and i will show you, as far as a crew an italy it is of no concern their are writers here with names of kids here do they care? i doubt it.. and low expectations what should i expect, nothing i expect to kill trains and i have a quota for my crew and if we get some sort of "word" weather is be in usa or europe so fucking what..i dont care im just doing it.. it dosent really concern you, and i like to show my flicks on here now cause i enjoy the reaction and shit talking its good clean fun.

Ahem ... uhm ... I don't know what's going on in here.

Regardless: once again, ese, you come through with the hotness.

If noone tells you, your posts and effort in keeping your site up are greatly appreciated.

Some people lose the initiative (myself), and the site ceases to exist.

Your "artsy" shots are also becoming more and more fun to look at.

So, yes ... keep on keepin' on. We're lovin' it.

OHH,YEAH..HASH!

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO NIT PIK AT SHIT,BUY THIS VIDEO....MY MAN NEEDS TO FEED HIS KIDS DAMMIT!

ALL FOR FAME?-$12.00EA./////// CASH OR BLANK MONEY ORDER

THE INTEGRATRON

P.O.BOX 23734

SAN JOSE,CA. 95153

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest CrewJones

Roxwell... I respect you so much more after your last reply... most relpies I post in here are simply take a devils-advocate stance to see what people are really made of.... some come back witha "fuck you nigga" attitude, but you came back witha valid response as to why you do graff, and its in my opinions for the right reasons... FUN. dont take it personally, because it wasnt. Glad to hear some people still paint for fun. Keep doing what you do, the way you want to do it... peace

word em up

Roxwell... I respect you so much more after your last reply... most relpies I post in here are simply take a devils-advocate stance to see what people are really made of.... some come back witha "fuck you nigga" attitude, but you came back witha valid response as to why you do graff, and its in my opinions for the right reasons... FUN. dont take it personally, because it wasnt. Glad to hear some people still paint for fun. Keep doing what you do, the way you want to do it... peace

thats cool...im curious as to why you do graff and what are your favortie things to do.. and how often do you paint...if its to personal to discuss on here i understand.;)

Archived