THE LIFE AQUATIC

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 30 2004, 03:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 30 2004, 03:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^^^

yea youre homo.

this movie did have a few parts where you chuckled. other than that though, it was a horrible movie.

damn near gigli status.

[/b]

yes you are absolutly right...nothing spells homo like feeling bad for someone when people they care for dies woooo what a raving homosexual i am

:rolleyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Dec 30 2004, 12:09 AM

but say some cornball shit like: "yea, i like justin timberlake's song "cry me a river"

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS@Dec 30 2004, 03:13 PM

i was surprised to see Knockout Ned from City of God as one of the crew members of the Belefonte.

Knockout Ned was knocking fools down with that straight up sniper rifle of his in the climactic street battle. That red head got his head taken clean off

Oh yeah, Bill Murray is a good actor too. That Lost In Translation flick was wayyyyy overrated.