The life and times of 2blazzer

2 blaazed

Whats up fellas.My apartment building is real screwed up.2 night ago the swat team raided the apartment upstairs and one on the 5th floor.But none of them are as worse as my next door neighbors.Now dont get me wrong.I have partys and people over all the time. But this couple are heroin and coke addicted. Like some of the worst heavy metal i have ever heard.And like to scream.So last night im layin on my couch, baked. When i hear some screaming. After about 5 minutes i hear fighting. Then i hear 3 loud gun shots wich makes me roll right off my couch onto the floor. After another 5-10 mins or so the cops show up.The girl ended up shooting the guy twice and felt bad for what she did and shot herself.I dont think they died. But funny shit none the less.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's terrible.

i always call the cops when i hear/see domestic violence shit.

once when i was living in new orleans, i was in my car driving uptown and i saw this guy beating a chick with a big chain in his front lawn. i called the cops.

When I was 18 I got locked up and had to spend the night in the holding cell next to a girl that stabbed her ex-boyfriend to death. The best part was her being surprised dude died, wailing in despair for ten minutes and then calling her aunt to casually ask for bail.

"Aunt Kim... Hi, it's me Jenny. I'm in Jail. Will you come bail me out? I'll pay you back next week..."

"What'd you do?"

"Well Tim tried to come into the apartment and I didn't want him over so I .... I stabbed him."

"Is he alright?"

"No, I don't think so. They said he died."

"Honey, I don't think you're coming home tonite..."

Wow I didn't know that 26sided is a female....wow internet assumptions are a bitch..

2blazzed: It sounds like it's time to move buddy. No need to be clipped by a stray bullet or bagged for being in the wrong place at the wrong time..

MY NIGGA MIKE JUST GOT AN OLD TERCEL HANDED DOWN TO HIM, AND SOMEONE SCRATCHED "KKK" AND THE STAR OF DAVID ONTO THE TRUNK. SO NOW EVERYTIME I GET IN THE NIGGAS CAR I GO "OK KAY KAAAAY!" AND PUT LIL SCRAPPY IN THE CD PLAYER.

AND HAHAHHA NIGGAS THOUGHT MY NIGGA BR WAS A SHORTY.

MEROE MLB RT

OK K KAAAAY!

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@May 3 2005, 10:34 AM

^

26 is a dude

Oh I thought when he mentioned he was in a holding cell next to a girl, I assumed it was a female wing of the station. Didn't think they'd put the women with the men..or at least next to each other..

Originally posted by saraday+May 3 2005, 08:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - May 3 2005, 08:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>that's terrible.

[/b]

Nah ,a round here you dont call the cops.You just mind your buiness.I cant count how many times i have walked past someone gettin mugged or beatdown or worse..you just gotta mind your buisness and watch out for yourself

Originally posted by symbols@May 3 2005, 09:23 AM

sounds more like the life and times of the average crackhouse.

Its actually a pretty nice building.All the apartments have balconys and what not.Theres just alot of shit going on.Im chillen though

Originally posted by Hermdog@May 3 2005, 10:18 AM

2blazzed: It sounds like it's time to move buddy. No need to be clipped by a stray bullet or bagged for being in the wrong place at the wrong time..

Shit compared to where i used to live before this its fuckin great.Just alot of young kids selling drugs and causing trouble and old drunk russians beating up there wives.But Then theres the "marbrolo projects" a few block away.You dont want to fuck around down there.People die there daily.But the rent is cheap and i havent had that many problems

<!--QuoteBegin-shaolinmasta@May 3 2005, 12:04 PM

2blazzed, sounds like you live in a bit of a hole, try get the fuck outta there alive.

inquire above

Not so long ago the house down the block from my friends house caught fire and when the fire dept when to put the fire out they discovered that the house was actually one big weed growing operation. apparently they had hydroponics, flourescent lights, the works. and it made the news and shit.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@May 3 2005, 07:09 PM

Not so long ago the house down the block from my friends house caught fire and when the fire dept when to put the fire out they discovered that the house was actually one big weed growing operation. apparently they had hydroponics, flourescent lights, the works. and it made the news and shit.

THOSE FIREMEN MUSSA BEEN DUUUUUMB HIGH. :eek:

MERO.

Originally posted by 2blazzed@May 3 2005, 10:18 AM

Shit compared to where i used to live before this its fuckin great.Just alot of young kids selling drugs and causing trouble and old drunk russians beating up there wives.But Then theres the "marbrolo projects" a few block away.You dont want to fuck around down there.People die there daily.But the rent is cheap and i havent had that many problems

yo my cuzins fat ex boyfriend used to live in marbrolo projects.. dude was the only white guy in the building the kids there used to call him white wilson..hahaha thinking back i wonder y he never shot or anything

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+May 3 2005, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - May 3 2005, 06:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@May 3 2005, 08:17 AM

that's terrible.

Nah ,a round here you dont call the cops.You just mind your buiness.I cant count how many times i have walked past someone gettin mugged or beatdown or worse..you just gotta mind your buisness and watch out for yourself

[/b]

normally i'm "hear no evil, speak no evil".. but in an event of domestic violence, abuse or cruelty- i do report things to authorities. i used to manage an apartment complex in the ghetto when i was 19 and i saw so many tenants with black eyes and worse. if i'd hear something going on, i'd call. usually i was pretty discreet, i'd leave the complex and shit so they would think someone else called it in.

i've made the mistake of calling cops on a few 18 year old wanna be whiteboy thugs for breaking into another apartment and stealing food. turns out they were eating coricieden (that cough medecine) to trip so they were totally off their rocker. they followed me around with knives for a few weeks after that and then i caught them beating this girl. i got them locked up and then took their dreamcast.

Sometimes the worst thing you can do is get involved in domestics.... I came out a club one night and this guy was slapping his girl about, i went over and started pushing the guy away from the girl and she went nuts trying to throw punches my way and everything........ what you get for trying to help sometimes