The Legend of Ron Jeremy

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Its the same with Ricki Lake. If a fat troll like her can get

laid, then so can other fat trolls. I dont know either, I just want

to see what the hype is about myself, its funny seeing him

in action. I read that his ex girl sent his picture into Playgirl

as the 'boy next door' and his career took off. Plus, I am

just a average man. T-Shirt and jeans kinda guy. I dont fit the 'writer' criteria.

Guest dukeofyork

oh wow, an american legend?

isnt he the one who said "im known for fucking anything" as hes pushing his dick into a woman so big that she cant even leave her house?

:spent:

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by bobobi11

You know I have never understood the whole Ron Jeremy thing. I think he is absolutely ugly. Maybe that's the deal, if a troll like Jeremy can get hot babes, it gives the average man hope. I don't know.

To bad his dick isn't average, then I'd really be cashing in...

Guest snafuno

You know I have never understood the whole JEREMY thing. I think he is absolutely ugly. Maybe that's the deal, if a troll like Jeremy can get hot babes, it gives the average man hope. I don't know.

I used to know this guy named jeremy and he was this average kid who no one expected to get laid..And he always dated beasly women who worked out at 24 hr fitness...He was alway raming it in her ass all the time and then denied it to everyone...Even handjob..

Originally posted by snafuno

You know I have never understood the whole JEREMY thing. I think he is absolutely ugly. Maybe that's the deal, if a troll like Jeremy can get hot babes, it gives the average man hope. I don't know.

I used to know this guy named jeremy and he was this average kid who no one expected to get laid..And he always dated beasly women who worked out at 24 hr fitness...He was alway raming it in her ass all the time and then denied it to everyone...Even handjob..

That fools a baller dogg!! I talked to him on the phone last night and he said there was these two Filipina cousins who wanted to bone him but 24 hr fitness bitch had come over to suck on his package for a bit...........

Kinda ill if you ask me........remember that one girl at the bar that he used to bone??? He was hating on you though saying that you grind but don't fuck and that you must be gay??!?!!!!! I don't know........Call me when you get a chance also...

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by snafuno

You guys fucking SLAY me. I swear I'm in tears right now. :D

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

That fools a baller dogg!! I talked to him on the phone last night and he said there was these two Filipina cousins who wanted to bone him but 24 hr fitness bitch had come over to suck on his package for a bit...........

Kinda ill if you ask me........remember that one girl at the bar that he used to bone??? He was hating on you though saying that you grind but don't fuck and that you must be gay??!?!!!!! I don't know........Call me when you get a chance also...

Oh sweet jebus!!! I didn't even see this part. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that fool washes his feet like every two minutes, then talks to Canadians on the phone while bathing... Clean, man, really clean...

ronnir is the man.....it is all about the shit talkin he does in his flicks.... that dude says some off the wall shit.. thats what i think made him famous!!!!:D :D :D

i tried it once and got the shit slapped outta me... i guess it all about the script!:(

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

correct me if im wrong sir...

but i believe AVES had a chance to party with the hedgehog himself but passed it up to ____________.

fuck i cant remember.

isnt that true fred?

or am i as retarded as everyone tells me...

Originally posted by garcia_vega

my homeboy saw ron jeremy playing chess with gary coleman in the hustler store in l.a.

There's Ron Jeremy's hand prints cemented in the front of the store. There's some dope stuff there. Like there's this lube called WET, and it, uh, well, hmmm, anyways. For some reason, I think Garey Coleman would win...

Archived