the last samurai, with tom cruise

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as a whole that movie is pretty decent, but like mams said, the end is fucking GARBAGE. they really play up the 'white guy saving the people' thing a bit much as well.

i like it though, ive watched it a few times, which is alot more than i generally watch anything.

calendar3.1.gif

"I mean Hollywood is crazy; 'The Last Samurai' starring...Tom Cruise? He's the last samurai? Give me a break, that movie was offensive, I mean Hollywood is crazy. First they had 'The Mexican' with Brad Pitt and now they have 'The Last Samurai' with Tom Cruise. Well I've written a movie, maybe they'll produce it... it's called 'The Last Nigga On Earth' starring Tom Hanks."

as a whole that movie is pretty decent, but like mams said, the end is fucking GARBAGE. they really play up the 'white guy saving the people' thing a bit much as well.

i like it though, ive watched it a few times, which is alot more than i generally watch anything.

When I read this I checked the name three times you make sure it actually said seeking. Thats bizzaro