Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The last few days ive been in a thread starting mood.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Sep 14, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah so im really hungover right now. it smellslike garbage here, i wish the garbage man would fix that. and its hot. tooo hot. but yeah i got the dopest shampoo last night, mine got stolen in germany and at my old apartment the lady kept my pantene pro v. shampoo and conditioner. but now i have shampoo with a bear on it, well the bottle is the shape of a bear and the lid is a hat that the bear is wearing, shit is hot son. i kinda only bought it cause we needed a bag to go "shopping" with. but now i realize what a blessing this shampoo is. best shampoo ever. so yeah, im gonna go sit in the sweaty train and pass out.
    fuck. i have to work 11 pm to 7 am tonight....

2. sneak

sneak Guest

i use panten pro v also. it rocks my hair.

3. platapie

platapie Guest

myt eyes are starting to cross..............:dazed:

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i hab=ve n=been startin my own threads too...

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

mmm....these milk n cereal bars rule...

ctc!

6. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

11-7, damn thats rough, i got the ol 5-1 tonight, and i thought that was bad

7. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

those hours suck...how do you find time to paint?

8. postaholic

postaholic Guest

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

shut up! :lol: