1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Last Emperor

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fabo 2, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 12oz Member

The Last Emperor

Discussion started by Fabo 2 - Apr 27, 2004

I just finished watching this. 'Tis raw. If you havent seen it go cop that shit ayoe

[​IMG]

Fabo 2 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Apr 27, 2004

Sigh, I thought this thread was about the other Last Emperor.

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Apr 27, 2004

weird, i just randomly copped this dvd the other day. i saw it ages ago but dont remember anything. well, i remember it was long. haven't had the time to watch it but i'm looking forward to seein it again.

i asked my boss if my job title on my business card could say "emperor of design" instead of "art dierctor". He said no.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Apr 27, 2004

^HAHAHAHA that's a much better title though...the possibilities!!! i say fuck'im. declare yourself the emperor of design and then take many office assistants as concubines. at lunch, make someone taste your food to see if it's poisoned, and when they take too big a bite, slap them for their insolence. when you fart, insist that everyone say "Ten thousand years to the emperor!"

on another note, one of my favorite movies.

5. ubejinxed

ubejinxed 12oz Veteran Member

ubejinxed - Replied Apr 27, 2004

this is a great movie.

it was even cooler when i made it to see the forbidden city/imperial palace in person when i went to China. that was some cool stuff.

ubejinxed - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Apr 27, 2004

Yeah, good movie. Seen it a buncha times.

That scene where he’s in bed with two hot china broads was nice.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. imported_sofarok - Replied Apr 27, 2004

[​IMG]