the land i love

pissdrunkwhat?!

tonight at 12am i begin my mission to show all areas around me the love i have for my country. im not just some vandal out to destroy things im an american like everyone else i will be writing "god bless the country i love r.i.p the victims of 9/11/01" im not one of those patriots but the fact that these firemen policemen and everyone else would pay the ultimate price for anothers life is so beautiful to me. im not the deepest or most caring person but this does seriously affect me i have always been proud to live in this country that i love. where i can be free where we can ALL be free to say as we please. wether you do anything like i am tonight or wether you like this country please think of this before you talk crap about america again. people are willing to lose their lives for our freedom to dress, speak and do (to some extent) as we please. god bless america the land i love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN IN THA USAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I SAID BORN IN THA UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSA!!!

I LOVE OUR COUNTRY!!!

RIP NY VICTIMS

FOREVA 9/11

BINLAIDEN KILLA!!!

WONK SAGGIN!!!

SQUAD UP!?!?!

Originally posted by Armenhammer

if this would have occured in some place other than the US , i am willing to bet most americans wouldnt give a rats ass.

whatever, i think that what happened 9/11 was tragic, however, i dont think it should just be atributed to the US.

its not the location its the fact they attacked america and took thousands of lives and what do you mean shouldnt be atrributed to the US? it happened to us

Originally posted by WALE!pd

its not the location its the fact they attacked america and took thousands of lives and what do you mean shouldnt be atrributed to the US? it happened to us

ok.

a) i sense some contradiction.

B) i mentioned in my post that the loss of life was tragic.

c) what i meant by "shouldnt be atrributed to the US" is that the people who died 9/11 werent americans, they were people, you know what i mean? remember, there were people from all over the place there.

d) it didnt happen to you, it happened to people in your country, maybe people you knew, but not to you (unless of course you were actually inside one of the twin towers at the time,and if thats so, sorry).

my point is that we shouldnt mourn the americans that died, we should mourn the people who died, you get what im saying?

Originally posted by Armenhammer

ok.

a) i sense some contradiction.

B) i mentioned in my post that the loss of life was tragic.

c) what i meant by "shouldnt be atrributed to the US" is that the people who died 9/11 werent americans, they were people, you know what i mean? remember, there were people from all over the place there.

d) it didnt happen to you, it happened to people in your country, maybe people you knew, but not to you (unless of course you were actually inside one of the twin towers at the time,and if thats so, sorry).

my point is that we shouldnt mourn the americans that died, we should mourn the people who died, you get what im saying?

i get what your saying but americans doesnt mean any one race. im willing to bet everyone in the towers that day live in america making them americans.i take pride in living in this country where i can be who i want without some government fist forcing me into conformity and low paying hard working jobs. the land of opritunity and freedom

Archived