The Lack of Social and Political Conciousness in the World Today.

old*824

After paying close attention to cable news for the last few months, I am further astounded at the way the world works these days.

Aside from the fact that the Republicans stole the pres spotty spot...the motherfuckers figured out how to snatch it from Cali.

Now this is fucking ridiculous....

I really cant comprehend what motivates people who are comfortably wealthy to inflict negative consequences on less financially stable segments of our population.

I mean come on now.....a half a fucking trillion dollar national debt?!?!

Thousands upon thousands of soldiers from my generation in a livining hell situation while the pres tries to cut their hostile fire pay. I really dont understand how these people in power that victimize millions of people on a variety of levels can do that shit.

bleh. I guess this is what i get for trying to pay attention to the world.

in other news...dont sleep on Michael Moores new book, Dude, wheres my country?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Realistically though...

what are peoples thoughts on how to rectify the enourmous amount of corporate greed, unethical activities, and outright illegal practices.

seriously, our country is headed in a direction so negative that i really hope that our generation and the generations below us realize what a massive task it is going to be to repair our society. we are inheriting a tremendous debt and our social infrastructure is shit compared to what it could be with the resources we expend. And whats even more fucked is that most people just want their bills paid on their new suv and shit. its fucking shite. rahhh. upset socially concious person irritated at the blatant misuse of tax dollars, laws and policys to benefit the rich oner.

for my part, i plan on obtaining a degree and while in college working to involve private money in to a much needed school system upgrade. Living in california we are blessed with a incredible economy and cursed with unjust and proportiatly racist laws that destroys generations of familys by incarceration which rarely if ever leads to rehabilitation. What it does lead to is the break up of families and pushing the person further twoards a career criminal lifestyle. With the incarceration costs for one year in a state prison equal to about what it costs for two years of junior college and two years at a Uni. Makes no sense. what do these career politicians get out of vandalizing a society with one sided racist greed based laws. I mean if your a ceo and your net worth is 18 billion like this one fool in the bay area.....wouldnt you be a bit happier if you were working to improve the general qaulity of life in the immediate society you live in? Isnt that what being an american is about?

So anyway. I have a lot of good ideas on how to repair a school system that desperatley needs it. And ima do my best to go to college so I can get my degree and hopefully be taken seriously. Cause if you really think about it the corporations have as much to gain as we do by investing in repairing our infrastructure. In a more effective society with lower crime and higher employment, with a criminal justice systems that actually rehabilitates people, you got more money to spend meaning the corps make more over the long run.

And whats really fucked up like i said, is way to many people are not concerned with this. You cant really blame them. The media assistited one hundred percent in taking away the governors seat and putting it in the hands of a rich, unexperienced when it comes to repairing a state that sorely needs it, hollywood actor. I mean come on now, he came over as an illegal and then after he made it big supported prop 187 that went to take away medical benefits for minimum wage illegal laborers. The population is bombarded with so much negativity that they dont care...which is why people are not paying attention to the fact that we are getting bent over with no grease and pretending its not happening. but hey, when the country goes to complete shit, they are gonna feel it to....

anyway...i guess im totally ranting. this has all been said before, but i really want to encourage the young people in the world today to realize that the legacy we are being passed down and the world we are going to inherit is one of lies death greed and decay. please think about what you can do with your life to positivley effect the your own surroundings.

and besides that......it would make my day if i got a serious response or two.

peace.

Archived