the klan has funk!

Guest ?!?!

http://www.k-k-k.com/

go there and listen to the song they play. its some good shit. the white rights activist got funk.

also its funny when they talk about the nordic fest..they are like...

we had 350 people total it was wonderful!!!

350....they must have put in that work promoting that..

anyways the song is good. just thought id share

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wowza you boys jumped the gun a bit didnt we..

i happened to think its funny how silly the kkk is. im not in nor do i promote the kkk. i just thought it was a funny song, someone sent me the link becuase they thought it was a funny song. more so then a funny song, the fact that its on the kkk web page..the fact that the kkk has a shitty webpage like that. its kind of like when the thug had a page of him and his boys jumping poeple...so hardcore they beat up people so they can show it online...the irony "dun".

oh and im not racist..i have like 3 black friends....yea. they have even been in my house, and i left them alone when i went to use the bathroom.

ha you "oh-get-the-racist" kids are funny.

ok obviously the 12oz board has lost its humor. sorry i didnt know you guys took everything so serious.

blah blah blah im a racist wah wah wah.

geeks.

im half greek for god sakes. how can i be a racist?

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

being a minority in the public eye, i do approve of checking out the site for the

song. IT IS FUNNY! and at the same time, creepy and erie....it gave me the chills.

hope you don't turn racist! lol.

HE SAID "KID ICARUS" LOL LOL!!!!!

i dont remember. if you search back a bunch of threads on channel zero its in their somewher.e it was something like bravenet.lilalanzo.net or something like that. i dont remember.

Originally posted by ?!?!

ok obviously the 12oz board has lost its humor. sorry i didnt know you guys took everything so serious.

blah blah blah im a racist wah wah wah.

geeks.

im half greek for god sakes. how can i be a racist?

me too wheres the rice at? fuck im missin that shit right about now

"oh and im not racist..i have like 3 black friends....yea. they have even been in my house, and i left them alone when i went to use the bathroom. "

I think it was dave chapelle who said, "if you know how many black people have been in you house, your a racist."

funny guy, that dave....

and i'm not accusing you of being racist, but if your trying to say that your not don't use an ignorant argument such as the one you did. hell if these guys are your friends going to the bathroom should not be a big deal, hell, letting them kick at your crib alone shouldn't. freinds are friends.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

"oh and im not racist..i have like 3 black friends....yea. they have even been in my house, and i left them alone when i went to use the bathroom. "

I think it was dave chapelle who said, "if you know how many black people have been in you house, your a racist."

funny guy, that dave....

and i'm not accusing you of being racist, but if your trying to say that your not don't use an ignorant argument such as the one you did. hell if these guys are your friends going to the bathroom should not be a big deal, hell, letting them kick at your crib alone shouldn't. freinds are friends.

i think is was a joke man dont get heated.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

and i'm not accusing you of being racist, but if your trying to say that your not don't use an ignorant argument such as the one you did.

yeah what he said

no joking here guys. im really in the KKK and im a 100% full blown racist.

no seriously i am..

seriously..

dude im not joking..

i hate darkies chinks crackers and towl heads..

no seriously man..

no joking

im serious.

Archived