The KinG SeSke Post

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoBiloe

i was ready to hate cuz i often doubt people dubbing writers "kings" but that shit is sweet... seske has a huge amount of style from what i see there.

in order to prove that he's a king you should post some bombing too.

nice post.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

Ok I wont.... I dont see shit there that say "king" to me.... I'd call ewok a king before this 'dood'...

don't even front with your smart ass attitude. sesk has been reigning supreme for quite some time now. Just because his shit isn't on your local blink 182 intranet fan site doesn't give you any right to hate on one of the innovators or pittsburgh graffiti. his shit is dope as hell. more styles than a swim meet.

fuck what you heard and lay it to rest. king sesk runs the streets, in the living flesh.

ok, ok, heres the problem everyone: pittsburgh writers, although a rare and wonderful breed, have a few major flaws, one being that they they mistake alcohol for a breakfast drink quite regularly, but hey, i aint mad at that, but two, they are a really isolationist town and dont really "get out much" if you know what i mean.

this means that people in that city (mostly or especially the young ones, like the 3 or 4 that post on here) think that the "king" of pittsburgh will be considered the "king" objectively everywhere

i will tell you all, SESKE IS the king of pittsburgh, along with prism necs force cream chemist and some old heads too, but outside the burgh, its clear why you guys are like "huh?"

so, just understand, all these little posting kids are confused cause they never leave their town. so forgive them, they know not what the say....but for all you kids that know of the dude in YOUR city, whos a legend but not neccesarily up to the contemporary standards of piecing, etc, you understand. for instance, if i posted a "RAZZ" piece from philly, a "COOL DISCO DAN" from dc, or like a "VFR" piece from nyc, no one would deny IN those cites, that their kings, but you out-of-towners would be like: huh??!

its like that...please understand SESKE has worked his ass off for years, paints 100% illegally, including all those pieces except like one....he bombs all the time, painted fr8s on the regs since like 94, etc. he influenced me and a lot of good writers. plus hes about the nicest fuckin guy on the planet and will crack you up with his wit...ive never seen anybody find a Ghetto Boys quote for EVERY situation on earth. hes crazy, and ill, but hes local, and you gotta respect the local hustle....

so heres the final word:

SESKE is KING (of pittsburgh).

• 7 months later...

Archived