the kind of movie that I hate....

RumPuncher

So my roomate just picked up a copy of a movie I've wanted to see for

some time now simply because my future-ex-wife-to-be is in it. It's called 'The Girl Next Door

here's the future-ex in question:

Girl_Next_Door_26073f.jpg

anyway.... Here is what I HATE

the lead guy in this movie is a huge dork who cant

even kiss the girl when they are both near-nekkid and

wet in a backyard swimming pool. He's awkard and shy and pathetic and lame and pissing me off!!!!

I hate movies that make the viewer identify with a loser

I guess a huge chunk of the population were social rejects

when they were young, and yes we all have our bad days,

but please stop making all these movies that are 'revenge of the nerds'

in nature. Take the movie 'Cant Buy Me Love' (holla seeking).

Maybe the lead character doesnt deserve to be with the hot girl.

Maybe he's a social reject for a good reason. You ever think of that hollywood?

Please stop letting the underdog win in the end. Please stop painting

the alpha male as an asshole. Give us more role models like Van Wilder

and less like that 'malcom in the middle' guy. They do not get my sympathy.

< end rant >

and once more.....

Elisha-Cuthbert-02-normal.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any thing that cuts out at the end and fucks up till they decide to make a new movie like them lord of the rings movies i mean come on u seriously want me to wait 4 months for ur lame jack asses to come bck to me to let me watch the second part of the movie i mean i will have forgoted the fucking start middle and end to the first by then get ur fucking heds in order thewwww lol

it's like that movie with hilary duff:

she leaves her small town to go to a performing arts school in LA;

nobody likes her cause she's out of place or whatever

and just doesn't fit it. wtf??

the lame part about it, she TOTALLY fits in;

she's blonde, she's pretty, her face is flawless.

stupid movie.

girl is tick!

which is how i could stand to sit through it twice.

the films i hate are the Brit romantic comedies ala Notting Hill, Four Weddings, Love Actually etc. the fact that you can predict every single joke as and when it happens. also, the way they portray british people really makes me want to start killing Hugh Grant and everyone at Working Title.

ummm, aren't most writers rejects of some sort?

i mean... if most cats can pull dips and be friends w/ everyone all the time since they're 8, they aren't exactly in an environment that inspires them to express themselves, unless they go around writing their friend's names or some fag shit like that.

Originally posted by Vanity@Dec 9 2004, 10:10 PM

ummm, aren't most writers rejects of some sort?

i mean... if most cats can pull dips and be friends w/ everyone all the time since they're 8, they aren't exactly in an environment that inspires them to express themselves, unless they go around writing their friend's names or some fag shit like that.

i disagree. I'm not a reject. I'm actually pretty popular in these parts (to the point where it's just creepy), and I almost always have been. If anything, I'm a reject from the 'graff scene', as it is.

Although I do recall being laughed at back in the days by the 'cool' people because I enjoyed reading National Geographic, as well as the Source. Something about that combo made the 'cool' kids laugh. I started writing around then, but I think it has nothing to do with expressing myself. I have never expressed myself through graffiti except for when I wrote "fuck the (local transit system)".

Those cool kids are now nerdlinger yuppies, just as I predicted. And I'm intoxicated off medicine right now. AND MY NOODLES ARE BURNING!!

Movie was ok, yeah the kid's a dork and it gets annoying after the 5th time he goes all doe-eyed and it's only 10 minutes into the film. But Elisha Cuthbert (?) is hot and there's some funny parts.

What pissed me off most about it is they made it out to be all steamy, especially with the "Unrated" version, and you still never get to see the girls tits, or even ass.

Originally posted by Vanity@Dec 9 2004, 10:32 PM

so you're peaking now instead of highschool?

im a nerddinger yuppie now.

oh yeah, i guess you might say that. But I'm hoping it isn't a peak. I've run into too many people who know of me because of my even crazier days in the past. See, it took me forever to break out of my shell, but when I did, boy, did I ever. In fact, the things I did with the girl I lost my virginity to is a whole lot crazier than the things I do these days with women. Weird.

Yeah, at least you can admit what you are. You're not fooling yourself, homie. Some of those people that thought I was funny back then...seriously, they're in their own world. A buddy I used to write with, he actually tries to be "the writer" in their circle and get props, even though he sucks like hell. It's hilarious.