The Kerry-Bush debate thread •_•_• Debate no. 1

Poop Man Bob

So, people. Let's have it. I figure we can comment in here as people watch.

I'm fucking nervous about this debate, but I can't imagine how the two candidates feel. Well, fuck Bush - I could care less how he feels. But Kerry - he's got literally billions of people across the world hoping he ousts Bush. Fuck.

Looking for video/audio feeds of the debate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, fuck Noam Chomsky.

I was at a park bench last night, drowning my sorrows (see Expos thread), and these stupid eighteen year old bitches were calling Kerry a flip-flopper, and that they think that Bush is really intelligent. I just put the computer speakers to my ear and bucked the hip hop. Speakers always understand me. I love speakers.

Let's hope something nice goes down here.

Oh, did anyone catch that Bush interview on O'Reilly's show? I didn't - I just saw the Daily Show review of it. That's all I really needed to see. O'Reilly is such an ass kissing buffoon. Who's also ugly.

Man, that September 10th thing is fucking horrid, especially considering the fact that he's running on that event.

Kerry needed to address the fucking fact that he voted to authorize force. Perfect thing to say (I didn't come up with it): "Mr. President, I did vote to give you the loaded gun, but you're the one who shot us in the foot with it."

Glik: im just waiting for

Glik: President Bush, 90 second response...

Glik: "Armadilla!"

Chups: hahahaha

Chups: president bush, 90 second response..."ummmm, we gotta kill them turrrists in iraq and saudia arabia and ummmm...osama bin ladin....ummmm, we need to....dersublurably destroy them....

Glik: I think Bush's speech coordinator was actually Rick Ta Life.

Chups: hahahahaha