The KEGR thread

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cabin fever

thanks for posting that

holy fuck

i wanna know what kind of silver that guy is using.

sick.

more!

It's a train yard. OF COURSE IT'S CHILL!

I've painted some trains from time to time, and straight up, shit is way too easy. I spent a couple nights painting as soon as it got dark until the sun came up.

If you're local train yard is hot find another one, they're all over.

If you want a thrill paint the streets. I'm not puttin down fools who paint trains but I just get irritated when kids try to front like it's hot.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

u dumb fuckin 12 oz'ers throw the word "king" around too much....u need to chill very very very few people r king n u guys go callin everyone who does something nice a king.....need to jump off the ballzzzzzzzzzz

Well i think lots of people will agree that doing a one man whole train made you king..

Guest imported_b0b

Read the original thread this was in.. We have had all the stupid "that must be easy" comments already. 4 car passenger trains aren't easy to paint all by yourself. That is a real live train, not some fr8.

Yeahhhhhhhhh.... right....

Haha, I'll tell you what, if he actually did do 4 whole cars in a hot spot, then he's an idiot. Out of all the yards to do trains in, this guy is actually going to pick one where his risk of getting busted is higher? I don't think so.

I'm tempted to do a "trains are easy" wholecar, using 1 train per letter just to prove my point, but i'd rather use my paint for something more productive.

Originally posted by UCtoSF

Yeahhhhhhhhh.... right....

Haha, I'll tell you what, if he actually did do 4 whole cars in a hot spot, then he's an idiot. Out of all the yards to do trains in, this guy is actually going to pick one where his risk of getting busted is higher? I don't think so.

I'm tempted to do a "trains are easy" wholecar, using 1 train per letter just to prove my point, but i'd rather use my paint for something more productive.

Haha ok smart guy, you put in at least HALF the work this guy has on passenger trains and pieces, and then maybe your opinion will mean something. This guy is a monster, he's done more trains than you will ever see.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive never liked that style personally.

have any of you seen this train rolling around in real life??

just curious...

***You're a fucking moron. End of story.****

****Haha ok smart guy, you put in at least HALF the work this guy has on passenger trains and pieces, and then maybe your opinion will mean something. This guy is a monster, he's done more trains than you will ever see. ***

Funny. Here I am, a Bay Area vet that's been active and consistent for the past EIGHTEEN years, I been in all the mags, videos, books, etc, I've been jocked on this website and others, yet you're gonna give me grief for TELLING you that trains are easy.

Get off this niggas jock.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

Kegr is fresh,i wanna see more....

The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

in regards to whether he's a king or not: he must have done well over 500 train pieces by now, in lots of countries and systems including subways, and if you check the above thread you'll see he has copenhagen streets smashed. style-wise he is very influential throughout europe too...

Archived