The Katsup Thread

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

Katsup is fucking ill. It has the awesome ability to turn virtually any half-assed meal into a world-class delicassy.

Here's a few of my favorite combos:

- Scrambled eggs with salt, maple syrup and katsup. Fucking lovely.

- Vegetarian meat patties with Smart Beat cheese, one piece of bread ripped in half and the holier-than-though 'kickers' katsup w/tobasco. Say fuckin' word.

- White rice, a fork and katsup. Ghetto shit for when your broke. A splendid supplement.

- Katsup on bread. More ghetto shit. Minimalist funk.

Any other katsup heads keeping it gangster?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

vanilla icecream...:yum:

so i've heard.:confused:

no shit that green ketchup shit is weird its all visual marketing

its like i know coke tastes better than pepsi...i never finish a bottle of pepsi i always finish a bottle of coke and want more but when they do those taste tests in the shopping centres i always get them wrong

Guest Ted Wakowski

Katsup is just fundamentally dope.

Would fries be the same? Would corny blood jokes involving physical demonstrations still be possible? Would spelling be easier if it wasn't written like "katsup"?

- Hamburger helper is dope w/ketchup ... these days I'd substitute the beef. Still fuckin dope.

- Baked potatoes come correct w/katsup. Potatoes and tomatoes sound alike for a reason.

- Katsup on any fish is just on point. Cooked, marinated salmon with a thin katsup coat ... fuck yeah. If I was Ghostface in Cancun I'd throw some katsup on my grouper. Dociousalaexpifragalisticalisuper.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by railroadjerk

i think we can all agree that this is a sign of the ketchup apocalypse...

http://www.supermarketguru.com/NewProducts/Images/0901ezsquirt.jpg'>

I kind of have beef with these "easy squeeze" bottles. A real katsup head (or "ketchup" head, depending on your preference) appreciates the subtle artistry of properly flowing the katsup out of the bottle, especially ones of the glass variety...and more especially when they're brand new (the katsup will hold -- physics). There's a three-quarter rule that took me years to hone and now these newjacks over at Heinz want to undermine my struggle. Fuck that, those lazy bastards can meet my salad fork.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

- White rice, a fork and katsup. Ghetto shit for when your broke. A splendid supplement.

replace that with bbq sauce and youve got yourself a full fledge meal. give it a try sometime!

they ain't no difference.

i think back in the day they called something else katsup though, like soy sauce or some shit was katsup, and it was used entirely in the same manner, and people had to carry they own. food for thought. anyway you spell it it's good.

here are a few from the BIG T katsup cooking files:

1. mac&cheese with a shit load of katsup-

2. ramin noodles with katsup and spicy mustard!!!!

3. when all you got is a loaf of bread... just through some katsup on it and you got yourself a sugar and tamato sandwhich!!!

4. a mixture of katsup and mayo makes a great salad dressing.

5. fuck it just put katsup on everything!!!:crazy:

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by seppuku

ted - why do you eat soy burgers/cheese, yet still eat eggs?

:rolleyes: there's a difference between vegetarian and vegan bro.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Proper Spelling

As much I rep the stuff, I don't think I spell it correctly.

Is it katsup, ketchup, or catsup, officially?

Could someone drop a gem on this topic?

* Ramen and catsup/katsup/ketchup is definitely a gentlemen's meal. Ramen straight (no sauce packets) w/cheap spaghetti sauce is dope too. Throw some red pepper packets collected from pizza places on there with a serving from a low-budget can of Rotel tomatoes and you've got a world class entree.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by seppuku

ted - why do you eat soy burgers/cheese, yet still eat eggs?

I'm pro-choice.

• 4 years later...

Archived