Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE JUGGERNAUT

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

2. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i could knock him out...

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I was hoping this was gonna be about Crown of Thornz

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I wanna see this guy fight a mother grizzly. THe grizzly would win, but it'd be pretty cool.

5. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Shark vs. Bear vs. That Guy.

6. merk or be merked

merk or be merked Member

how are they in the same weight class? poor son of a bitch.....

7. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

How'd you guys get a picture of me? :king:

8. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A BASTARD!!!

9. grc

grc Member

a hairy bastard

10. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

"Like it or not, the "circus act" has always occupied a place, albeit a dubious one, in the boxing world."
    For every Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard or Roy Jones Jr., moving about the ring with style, grace and fluidity, there's a Mark Gastineau or Ed "Too Tall" Jones, clinging onto the fringes while offering little to the sport, save for the prospect of exploiting themselves, and the public, in the cheap pursuit of a buck or two."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!
    You don't hear this talk coming from Basketball fans in regards to Shaq!!! :haha:

11. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

What about that asian giant motherfucker! hes a massive nigguh foreal.

I thaught this was going to be about Hoibak or crown of thorns

12. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

just remember to emphasize the H.

nigguH.

lend a nigguH a pencil

13. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

can anyone link a movie of this ?

"IANT Russian Nikolay Valuev won a disputed split decision against John Ruiz to claim the WBA heavyweight title in Berlin at the weekend, becoming the tallest and heaviest champion of all time.

The crowd of 10,000 derided the decision that had the 213-centimetre Valuev winning 116-113 and 116-114 on the cards of two judges, and another scoring it 114-114.

Ruiz seemed stunned, then left the ring, but his volatile manager, Norman Stone, returned and snatched the title belt off Valuev's shoulder in the middle of the ring.

The new champion did as much to defend it from Stone as he had in trying to take it from Ruiz, which was little.

Stone then walked to the edge of the ring, holding the belt aloft as the crowd cheered him wildly before Hagen Sevecke, one of Valuev's cornermen, rushed over and sucker-punched Stone, landing the cleanest punch of the night."

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Videos?

How many times did they use the phrase 'circus act' in that article... damn.
    Might as well have called him 'that massive freak of nature guy'.

15. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

half shark alligator half man...